Chapter 2

Previously on Chapter 1

I roll my eyes and change my clothes. Then I laid on my bed, thinking of what Karma has said. Is it true? Is Asano a bad person? But he seems so friendly. Ugh... Whatever. I'll just get some sleep.

-Spending Time With Asano-

Y/N P.O.V

It's early in the morning. I wake up and get off the bed, then I get what I need before going to the bathroom to get ready.

After 20 minutes, I'm finally ready. Then I walk out of the room. Then I head towards to the school ground.

As I make my way to the class, I can hear someone calling for me. I turn around to see Asano running towards me. "Asano..." I said, smiling. He stands next to me and smile. "Y/N... Good morning" he said. "Morning" I said. We walk together to the class.

There's nothing much happen today. It's pretty boring. I'm glad it's over, I was about to head back to the dorm when someone called for me. I know it's Asano, since he would call me often. "Yes?" I questions. "You wanna hang out?" He asks. "Sure.." I said smiling, which he returns with a grin.

Time-skip

Asano takes me around the town. We talk as we walk. Asano and I have gotten closer. I can say that he's one of my closest friends. Not that I have a lot of friend. I would laugh at every funny things he said.

Then we come across a cafe. "Hey wanna grab some drinks?" He asks. I smile "sure" I said to him. Then we enter the cafe. We make our way to the counter. He looks at the menu, then he turns to me with a smile. "So... What do you want to drink?" He asks.

"Hmm... I've never been here before... I'd take what you have then" I said. "Okay..." He said. Then he turns to the person and order two cup of caramel macchiato. After a while we get our drinks. I was about to pay, when he grabs my hand. I look at him confused. He shook his head "it's on me" he said. "No... It's okay... I can pay" I said. "No... Let me" he said. I just huffed in respond.

Then we look for a table to sit. We chose the one next to the window. I take a seat as he did the same on the one across from me. "Go on... Try the drink... It's my fav here" he said. I nod my head and take a sip. My eyes lit up as I taste the flavour. "It's good!" I exclaim. "Right!" He said, grinning at me.

We continue to talk, until we realise how late it was. We left the cafe, then start making our way back to the dorm.

After a while of walking, we finally get to the dorm. Asano insist on walking me to my dorm room.

When we get there, I turn to him and smile "thank you for today, Asano... I really enjoyed today's hangout. I had so much fun" I said. He smiles, then he moves his hand and tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. I blush at the contact. "You're welcome... I'm glad you enjoyed our hangout" he said. "Good night, Asano" I said. I open the door and was about to walk in.

But a hand grabs my wrist. Then my body was turn around and a pair of lips land on mine. My eyes widened in shock, when I realised Asano is kissing me. But I close my eyes and kiss him back. He wraps his arms around my waist as I wrap mine around his neck. The kiss continue as I play with his hair, which is really soft.

I hear someone cleared their throat. I pull away from the kiss, then turn around. There stood Karma with a scowl on his face. He glares at Asano. "Y/N... Get inside" he said. "No... Who do you think you are? You're not the-" I was cut off. "Now! Y/N" he said. I close my mouth and enter the room, but not before looking at Asano. Our eyes met and he send me a smile. I smile back and scoff as I look at Karma.

Karma's P.O.V

I grab his wrist and drag him away. After a while we finally get to the field. He yank his wrist out of my hold.

"What's that for?" He questions with a scowl on his face. "Stay away from her" I said. He smirks "why should I?" He asked. I didn't answer, but I keep a hard glare on my face. Then his eyes widened as he fake a gasp. "Oh... Don't tell me! You actually fall for her" he said, pointing at me. My eyes widened in respond "no... I didn't" I try to argue. "Don't deny me... I can clearly see the jealousy in your eyes" he said. Then he walks past me. "Don't worry... You can have her once I have my fun" he said. Then he walks away.

He leave me standing in the middle of the field. I just stand there, deep in thought. 'Am I really falling for Y/N?' 'Is that why I'm feeling this sharp pain inside my heart, when I witness their kiss' I thought to myself. I groan and ruffles my hair.

Then I just makes my way back to my room. Along the way, I keep thinking of what Gakushu have said.

After a while, I finally get there. I open the door and close it. When I turn around I was greet with a sleeping Y/N on the desk, with her head on her folded arms.

My eyes soften as I look at her sleeping form. I slowly makes my way over to her. I kneel down next to her, trying to be as quiet as possible. I watch her as she sleeps.

'Y/N... I think what Gakushu said to me is true... I am falling for you... But you're with him now...' I thought to myself as I watch her sleep. Before I knew it, my hand went to her hair and start caressing it softly. 'But you'll only gonna get hurt being with him... What should I do to prevent that from happening? I don't wanna see you in pain... I love you, Y/N' I thought again as I continue to caress her hair. Then she begins to stir, I instantly pull away my hand and stand up.

She opens her eyes and looks at me. Then she gets up and push me with a strong force. "What is your problem?!" She yells at me. "What do you mean?" I asks her, confused. "First you interrupt our moment! Second you yelled at me to get inside! Then you drag him away! What's your problem?!" She screams at me.

"Y/N... I'm trying so hard to warn you.... Gakushu is not a good person! You'll only get hurt being with him... Why can't you trust me?!" I yell at her. Making her flinch. Then she glares at me. "Stop talking nonsense, Akabane! Asano is a good guy! Don't try and change that! I don't need your opinion! I like him and if you have a problem with that, then deal with it!" She spat, then she walks to her bed and tuck herself in.

I flinch when she calls my name. She never called me Akabane before. It's always been Karma. It hurts me to hear how cold she said it. 'Y/N... I really wished you'd just listen to me... I really don't want to see you getting hurt' I thought to myself as I watch her sleeping form, wrapped tightly in her blanket.

I laid on my bed, clutching my chest where my heart is. It's aching so bad. A tear manage to escape my eyes as I glance at her one more time. Then I turn my back facing her. I close my eyes and slowly drift of to sleep.

*to be continued*