team exercise

pidges POV:

 "PALADINS PLEASE REPORT TO THE TRAINING DECK IMMEDIATELY" I groan as I rub my eyes and sit up in my bed. I look at the clock 5:15 really Allura, I take my glasses off the table and place them on my face, I pull my hoodie over my head and pull on my grey shorts before leaving my room and head to the training deck. on  my way down I bump into a very tired looking Keith, "sorry" he says as he helps me to my feet, I just nod and walk away trying to hide the redness of my face with my bangs, I've had a crush on Keith for about a month now and its getting worse I cant even look at him straight anymore UUGGHHH feelings I think to myself as I enter the training room.

It takes about 15 minuets for everyone to get here my room was close by so I got here first followed by Shiro, Keith, Allura, Corran, Hunk and finally lance, when we were all here Allura told us we were going to do a team building exercise to get to know each other better. she told us that Corran had built a machine to see our memories. I freeze at that because I didn't want the others to see what my life was like because it was pretty bad but I don't want them to pitty me for it and honestly its not any of there business what my life was like. I feel sick just thinking about everyone knowing. my head starts to feel light.

Keith POV:

I look to my left to see pidge had gone white as a ghost, she looks like she is going to pass out. I slowly walk up to her and put my hand gently on her shoulder "hey pidge?" I ask "are you okay?" she turns around and looks at me I see her hesitate on what to say for a moment before she says in a shaky voice "I-I'm fine just feel a bit light headed that all" at that her knees buckled under her feet and she started to fall, almost out of instinct I catch her and pull her up closer to me. "whoah pidge you ok?" I ask not even trying to hide the concern I'm my voice.  she looked up at me holding tightly onto my arms and nods, our faces were really close I felt my face turn a light shade of pink before she stood up properly still holding onto my arm for support. Aww shes cute WAIT WHAT I just called pidge cute I mentally slap myself for thinking that. I don't like pidge. do I?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard lance and Shiros voices "pidge you ok there buddy?" I hear lance ask. "Katie you ok?" shiro follows. pidge doesn't reply just stands there for a few moments before letting go of my arm and turning towards them. "yea I'm fine just felt abit off that's all you guys can continue now" she says with a slight tremble in her voice. they both nod and turn around. I feel like somethimgs bothering her I think as I go re join the others. 

Shiros POV:

I could tell that something was wrong with pidge but I didn't want to push her so I left it I could see that lance wanted to know what was really wrong but I gave him a look to tell him to drop it.

pidge POV:

everyone looked at me for a moment before turning their attention back to corran and allura, I went and stood in between lance and hunk while allura explained what was going to happen. she said we would put on the machine and our memories would appear on the screen for people to see. I was getting more nervous she finally said ok who wants to go first. I sunk back agains the wall and sanck to the floor keith came and sat next to me followed by shiro and lance so hunk said he would go first and but on the helmet. allura started up the machine and the screen turned on.