the past

pidge POV:

the screen turned on and it showed a baby hunk holding a lady's hand who we think was his mum coming into a school gate he bumped into a little boy who turned around and said sorry before introducing himself "hey the names lance" the boy said "lance Mclain, you must be the new kid from Hawaii" he said "Hannii" hunk replied. some older looking boys approached the boys and pumped into hunk knocking him over "move it fatty" they said as they walked off laughing. "hey you okay buddy?" lamce asked as he helped Hannii up hunk nodded in response "and for the record your not fat your just ..... a hunk yeah a hunk that's what I'm going to call you from now on hunk" lance said as he smiled the gap in his teeth showing. the screen then went black and hunk removed the head gear. he smiled as he walked back into the training deck. "why did it show that memory?" hunk asked allura, "it shows the memory that the biggest impact on your life" allura responded. lance eyes widened " so hunks biggest impact in his life was ......... meeting me" lance quickly got up and launched himself at hunk and hugged him on the verge of tears "that was the first time I felt accepted for who I was thank you lance" hunk said "always buddy" lance said before he let go of hunk and made his way to have his turn of the machine. 

the screen came on to show a teenage hunk and lance sitting in a hospital waiting room lance was pacing. "how long do you think it will be?" lance asked hunk "you've asked me this five minutes ago lance the answer is still I don't know, sit down your going to put a hole in the floor with all your pacing" hunk answered. with that the doors of a room opened and a doctor walked out smiling. Hunk pointed and lance span around 180 so fast he nearly fell over, the doctor nodded and lance ran into the hospital room hunk not far behind. when they entered the room there was a women lying in the bed who looked much like lance and was holding........ a baby "here you go lance meet your little brother Mateo" she said handing lance the baby and smiling at hunk "oh m y god" lance whispered under his breath as he held the baby in his arms tears streaming down face "hey Mateo I'm your big brother lance ill always be here for you even if I'm a million worlds away ill always be here for you" he said to the baby before turning to hunk and smiled. the screen went black and lance steeped out smiling but has tears in his eyes and was crying. "I-I miss him so much" lance said with a shaky voice. with that I got up and went over to lance I know he always had seen me to be a lot like his little sister I hugged him and he silently cried into my shoulder "he knows that even if your world away you are always with him you told him yourself" I said and he nodded and squeezed me one last time before letting go of me and looking down at me "your right think about how proud he would be if he new what I was doing" he said and held my hand as we went and sat down. Allura said I should go next and I knew this was it now no backing down so I slightly nodded but was shaking a bit I went to stand up lance tugged on my arm to ask if I was ok I nodded in response and put on the helmet my vision went black.

Keith POV:

the screen turned on and I saw a 10 year old pidge on the screen she was saying goodbye to a boy about shiro's age and was crying I'm really gonna miss you big brother she said. "I'm going to miss you too" the boy said and she looked up at him while still hugging him he smiled at her a single tear in the corner of his eye he wiped it away and got away from pidges grasp "here" he said as he took off his glasses and handed them pidge "the garrison fixed my eyes I don't need them anymore" he said "besides I look a lot more handsome without them" he smirked "no" pidge replied laughing "now go do your job and come back if you don't I'm coming up into space and getting you" she said. it cut to a new clip of a rocket taking off "goodbye matt" she whispered. it then went to another scene of her looking at the TV and seeing a news cast that said "Kerberos mission lost, pilots: Matthew Holt, Sam Holt and Shiro T presumed dead" pidge had tears streaming down her face as she ran upstairs and heard her mum scream. it then cut pidge being punched by her mother and then kicked in the stomach when she fell. the screen went black to show pidge with a small blade to her wrist. it cut to many other images of pidge being injured by herself and her mother. we were all shocked when we saw she got kidnapped and she tried to call her mother but she didn't care she told pidge to go rot in hell and it was all her fault that matt and her dad had died and she deserved everything that happened to her. she then got raped by the man that kidnapped her before the police came and took pidge home. she was greeted with a mother that told her she wishes Katie would have died out there and was a disgrace to the Holt family. pidge grabbed her laptop and ran away to garrison pledging to find matt and her dad even if it meant her dying in the process. the screen went black and one last shot came up a picture of her and her family but with pidge being cut out of it by  her mother. the screen went black. and pidge walked out of the place her face red from sobbing and she just looked up and ran out of the room as fast as she could. I understand why she was nervous to share that with us now I felt awful. after a second of silence I ran after her I heard lance call my name but I kept going I had to make sure pidge didn't hurt herself.