Dinner duscution

A/N: yo wasssup demons it's me ya BOI chuckle can I just say that I want to be apart of the kaltenecker fan club and also my tittle has a literation.
I have no idea where this story is going so I am taking requests To were you want it to go 😋
Anyway enjoy the chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiros POV:
We were all sitting at the dinner table, at the end of the table was coran then lance, pidge, Keith, hunk, me and allura was at the other end.
I'm not sure if anyone els felt it but I had a feeling that something wasn't right but i didn't know why because everyone was having there own conversations as they usually did and everything was how it always but something just seemed off to me.

"Shiro" I was knocked out of my thoughts by someone saying my name "shiro" hunk said to me again, "huh- oh yeah what's up hunk" I said smiling slightly, "are you ok you seemed lost in thought for a second there?" I looked around the table and sure enough no one was paying attention to what me and hunk were saying, "hunk do you feel like something is off" I asked him.
He gave me a bit of a confused look "what do you mean shiro"
"I mean I just feel like something isn't right- like something bad is going to happen" I said to him.
"I don't think anything is off here I think you might just be paranoid" he said to me a small but warm smile spreading across his features.
"Yeah you probably right hunk thanks" I thank him. He nods and turns back to join his conversation with Keith lance and pidge.
'I hope it's nothing'

Lances POV:
I saw that's shiro looked a little bit off but I chose to ignore it, we have been working really hard lately so he's probably just stressed, I thought to myself.
As I continued my conversation with my friends allura spoke up,
"Paladins" she said
"Tomorrow we will be continuing with training and I think we should do some more work in forming voltron" she said sounding proud of her plan for the day, this is when pidge spoke up

"Actually princess I was thinking I've been working on some new machines to test and help us train our mission skills so maybe we can use them instead" she suggested to us.
We all nodded exited to see what pidge had made.

Allura looked horrified that we would rather to pidges schedule than hers and she snapped
"PIDGE DONT THINK THAT BECAUSE YOU HAVE MOMMY ISSUES AND A COUPLE OF CUTS THAT YOY RUN THIS CASTLE BECAUSE YOU DONT"

Sharp gasps filled the air and then silence
It was deathly
You could cut the tention in the room with a knife
You could practically see the smoke coming out of her pointed ears

We all looked over at pidge she was still from shock and then we saw her eyes began to form small tears. "What-" her voice cracking as she said the word.
I gripped her hand in mine and she gripped back her knuckles turning white in the process,
"YOU HEARD ME" allura screamed at her "YOU DONT RUN THIS PLACE WHY ARE YOU EVEN STILL HERE YOUR NOT EVEN DOING ANYTHING IMPORTANT YOUR USLESS"

Pidge now has hot tears streaming down her cheeks, I gripped her hand harder not wanting to let go,
Pidge tore her hand away from me and stood up, looking allura straight in the eyes "FINE THEN IF YOU DONT NEED ME IF IM SO USLESS ILL LEAVE" her face of anger and rage suddenly morphed  into one of sadness and  despair "  I-i guess I'll leave" she said her voice trembling,

And with that she ran,
She exited the dinning room and ran.

We all sat there in shock still trying to process what happened before Keith spoke up
"ALLURA WHAT THE QUIZNACK WAS THAT HOW COULD YOU OF JUS-" he went to continue but I covered his mouth, he ripped my hand away "WHAT ARE YOU-" "go" I said softly "what" "go and get her she said she's leaving but we don't know what that means or where she's going you need to find her WE will deal with THAT" I say pointing to allura
Keith smiles at me
He knows I'm on his side here and agrees, sprinting out of the dining room.

As soon as I here his footsteps disappear I turn around and look straight at allura. If stares could kill she would have been 234 feet under.

A look of fear crossed the rest of the teams faces when they saw my look, none of them had seen me mad before except hunk who was now cover his ears ready for what was to come.

I stomped over to allura and pulled her up from her chair so she was inches away from my face
"now you better listen"
I say not shouting but as a threat, she flinches but doesn't look away from me.

I take a deep breath and open my mouth ready to Engulf all of my anger out on her.

Keith's POV:
I ran I left the dining  hall and ran, I wasn't quite sure where I was going until I reached the escape pod bays and saw pidge pilling a bag on board and hopping in the small air craft.
"PIDGE" I shout but she's already closed the hatch.
I run towards the ship but as I'm running it takes off and flies out of the ship.

"NOOOOOO" I scream and run towards my hanger. As I run past the dinning hall I can hear lances screeching as he puts all of his might on allura.

As I reach my lion I quickly take off and spot pidges ship, as I'm about to fly towards her a big galra cruiser appears and pulls in her ship, I try to get to her but it's too late the ship had disappeared into hipper speed.
I felt tears forming at the back of my eyes and I try and blink them away but they keep coming. I eventually give in and let myself cry
"No" I thought to myself ......no.