I got you

Keith POV:

I had been sitting out side of pidges pod for 2 days and everyone was loosing hope that she would wake up. me and lance were the only ones who were still waiting for her, I never left her side and lance came in when I slept to watch over her and brought me food; didn't eat it though. at the moment I was sitting in front of her pod with a bowl of space goo next to me. I felt tears form in my eyes and I hugged my knees.

I heard the pod open and I looked up pidge was about to fall on me. I quickly got up and caught her before she hit the floor " keith?" she said tiredly "yeah its me" I told her. she tried to stand up but she fell I caught her under arm and picked her up bridal style. I saw her face go a little pink and I could tell mine was too but I ignored it. "I'm so happy your okay, we were so worried about you, lance is going to be so happy to see you as well as the team" I say smiling, she smiles back but I can tell something is still bothering her. the memory of why she was in there in the first place comes back to me. "oh pidge I'm so so sorry about what happened to you" I say as I put her on the ground, still holding onto her shoulders. I see tears start to form in her eyes as she remembers too. I quickly bring her into a strong hug, she buried her head into my chest and wrapped her arms around my waist, she cries into my chest and I just hold her until she calms down.

when she stops crying she says "I'm sorry I didn't t-tell y-you I d-didn't want to burden it on you all, because I'm always so happy and I didn't want to make is seem like I was to weak because that's how I feel, I'm not strong enough to be the green paladin your better off witho-" I cut her off with a kiss to my surprise she kissed back. the kiss lasted for a while before we pulled away panting for breath "don't ever say that you are so strong and your the best green paladin we could ask for we need you ......... I need you" I tell her. she kisses me again but this one was quick but filled with love "thank you" she whispers. "so you wanna go see the others" I say, she just nods and we walk out hand in hand. WAIT I JUST KISSED PIDGE. TWICE.

pidge POV:

OMG I JUST KISSED KEITH. TWICE. but it was nice and wasn't awkward. I felt content with him I felt. home.

we walked into the control room and everyone looked up from what they where doing. "PIDGE" lance screamed and tackled me "IM SO GLAD YOUR OK" he said " why didn't you tell me what happened to you" he said by now everyone was gathered around us keith just leaning against a wall. "I'm so sorry" I said "I just want to worry you guys with it because you don't deserve to be burdened with my problems. I don't like to think about that family I had because that wasn't a real family you guys are my real family" I said, this got me into a group hug and everyone telling me how much they loved me and didn't want anything to happen to me  which was really nice.

after all that happened keith took me to my room to get some rest and when we got there we both sat on my bed for a minute in silence before keith spoke up "you need to get some rest ill leave you to it" he got up to leave but I grabbed onto his wrist "wait" I said "please stay with me I don't want to be alone again" he nodded and lay down on my bed "come on he said and patted his chest. I got onto bed and lay my head on his chest I felt it slowly rise and go back down as he breathed I was calm I felt arms rap around me and I tensed up before melting into the hug. I felt him take in a sharp breath and then he said "I love you pidge" my eyes widened before I responded "I love you too keith I always have" and with that I fell asleep in his arms.