your okay

Keith POV

I opened my eyes slowly and my vision cleared, I felt a little weight on my chest and I looked down to see a little sleeping pidge on my chest. I couldn't help but smile at the sight she looked so peaceful.

I felt her start to shift a little bit and I moved my arms from around her waist to give her room to move.
She sat up and rubbed her eyes,
Apparently suddenly being aware of the position we were in she screamed and fell off the bed bringing the duvet with her, she landed with a thud and a groan.

I silently chuckled to myself before sanding up and holding out a hand to her so she could get of the bedroom floor.
She weakly grabbed my hand and I hoisted
Her to her feet, I heard her mumble a quiet "thanks"
"Not a morning person I see" I say with a slight smile, "oh sorry about that babe" she says tiredly but immediately realised what she said and slapped her hand over her mouth "sorry, sorry I didn't mean to say that it just sort of came out I-"
I interrupted her by kissing her forehead "it's ok ~babe" I said winking at her,
She rolled her eyes and chuckled "you're such a dork"
I smirked at her "yeah but I'm your dork" I said
She sighed and laughed "how did I get stuck with you" "HEY- you have wounded me" I said dramatically and fell on the bed.

She giggled
"Adorable" I said a bit too loud
"Hey I'm not adorable I'm vicious and mean" she moaned pouting
"Sure thing cutie"
"Whatever can we get breakfasting I'm hungry" she said rubbing her tummy in circular motions.
"Sure thing" I said and we both exited the room forgetting that the duvet was still on the floor I tripped but she didn't see it, I quickly kicked it away and went to catch up with pidge.

Lances POV:
I was eating the breakfast that hunk had made
Well I say eat I was just pushing it around my plate, I couldn't sleep last night I was so worried about pidge, I still can't believe all that happened to her I was just glad Keith was taking care of her properly, annoyingly I'm starting to hate him less because he's helping pidge but our rivalry still stands strong.

As if on cue pidge and Keith walked into the dinning room together, pidge looked a little grumpy but she always did in the mornings and when she's hungry. Keith looked normal I'm guessing he normally gets up early in the mornings.
"Morning guys" I greet in my normal tone,
"Good morning lance how was your sleep" pidge responds politely taking a seat across from me, Keith just waves and sits next to her,
"It was great thanks" I lied I didn't want to put her under more stress "how you holding up?" I ask her genuinely curious,

I'm ok I feel much better than I did thanks to Keith but I'm hungry and tired" she said
I slid my plate across the table to her "I'm not hungry today so you can have mine" I say as it reaches her "wow thanks lance your the best" she says throwing me a warm smile.
I just smile an lean back in my chair.

Allura then walks in with a clip board
"Ok lance since you are taking on some of pidge and Keith's stuff while there off, here is your to do list" she says and hands me it
"Thanks" I say to her, she nods and walks towards the kitchen.

"Wait your doing our chores and stuff for us" pidge says looking a little shocked
"Well yeah I thought, being the protective big brother I am, that you needed some more time off from Doing things so you can rest for a while" I say shrugging
"But why are you doing Keith's as-well then" she asked cocking her head to the side a bit

"Well he seems to have helped you a lot and you seem to trust him so I figured he can stay off as well to look after you and make sure your okay and that you actually rest because don't think I don't know about you staying up all night on your laptop" I said to her and Keith,

"LANCE YOUR THE BEST" she shouted and put her hands on the table while she jumped up. "Yeah thanks man" Keith said but staying in seat, he had a slight smile tho, one lance hadn't seen in weeks.
"Guys really it's nothing take as long as you like just take it easy ok" I said softly "and Keith I'm trusting you, make sure you look after her alright", "yes sir" Keith said which made me laugh a bit
"Ok well if I'm gonna get this done I better go" I went to head for the door but I heard pidge yell "lance hold on" I turned around and was immediately engulfed in a hug "thank you so much lance I don't know what I'd do without you" she said looking up at me, I smiled and hugged her back "don't worry pidgeon I'll always be here" I said separating us. I turned around and walked out the door.
Keith better make sure she's okay.

Pidges POV: 
I watched lance leave 'wow he really is the best' I thought as I skipped over to Keith, "ok Keith can we go watch a movie or something I'm bored" I said dragging him to the lounge.

When we got there I pulled up the big flat screen up I stole from the space mall a while back and stared to dig through some of my Disney movies I brought from earth,
I finally settled on Mulan because it was one of my favourites and put it in the tv. I grabbed the remote control and jumped on the couch next to Keith, he had gotten a blanket and he put it over out legs, I scooted closer to him so I had more room in the blanket.

I pressed play and we just sat and watched it in silence, after about 20 minuets Into the film my eyelids began to feel heavy and a yawned, this didn't go unnoticed by Keith as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his side. I rested my head on his shoulder and soon found myself being pulled into slumber.

Pidges dream
"MOM STOP PLEASE" I begged as she pushed me to the ground.
"ITS ALL YOUR FALT, ITS YOUR FALT THERE GONE AND THEY'RE NEVER COMING BACK" she found an empty bottle and smashes it over my head, I fell to the floor and saw red dripping from my head, she picked me up by the hair and threw me into a wall, "THIS IS WHAT YOU DESERVE YOU FOUL MONSTER" she screamed as she took out a knife, I screeched at the top of my lungs and just as I was about to be stabbed I felt myself being shaken awake.

"PIDGE PIDGE ARE YOU OK WAKE UP" I heard Keith shouting. I opened my eyes I felt cold wet tears running down my face and I was still screaming. I stopped screaming and began sobbing, Keith pulled me into his chest and stared to rub circles on my back shushing me slowly and quietly " shhhhh it's ok I'm here" he said I stared to calm down a bit and I looked at him, he smiles softly at me " your okay" he said and kissed my cheek.
I collapsed in his arms and sighed,
"What happened" he asked me
I told him what happened stopping a few times because of voice cracks and tears.

"Pidge that's horrible I'm so sorry, but hey she's not here and we have Matt and your dad there fine, they're safe and your mum isn't here" he said
I nodded and leaned against his chest. 'He's right I'm safe' I thought to myself  'but I wish Matt and dad would hurry up on that mission and come and see me'

Hunk walked into the Lounge "hey guys dinners re- wow pidge are you ok" he said with concern in his voice
"Yeah I'm fine just a nightmare is all" I said plastering a smile on my face, " ok then well dinners ready if you want some" he said before he exited.

"Ok let's eat" I said as I walked towards the hall
Let's hope dinner is better than that I thought.

1442 words
Hope you guys liked it I'll hopefully be posting more frequently now so no I'm not dead 😋 see you guys soon