please stay with me

warning: self harm and general angst

pidge POV:

I ran back to my room and slammed the door closed and locked it, I cant believe they know I tried to hide it I tried so hard to make sure they wouldn't find out but all it took was one STUPID TRAINING GAME. I felt tears fall down my face I wanted to just give up leave and never come back. I ran into my bathroom and searched through my cupboards until I found it. I grabbed the small sharp blade and drove it into my skin it made me feel numb I kept cutting blood spilling out of the wound and dripping onto the floor. I head knocking on my door and keith call my name but I didn't answer just kept cutting I started to feel light headed and my vision went  black the last thing I saw was a blur of red and black and some strong arms pick me up before I passed out.

Keith POV:

pidge didn't answer when I knocked and I started to get worried. I suddenly heard a thud that sounded like a person hit the floor I grabbed my Bayard and sliced open her door I ran to the bathroom and saw a barely conscious pidge on the floor blood coming from the wrists and a blade in her hand. I quickly grabbed her pulled her close and picked her up and ran I had to help her. please stay with me pidge 'I love you'.

I ran into the training room "HELP" I screamed everyone turned around and saw me with a dying pidge in my arm crying. "ALLURA GET A POD READY" shiro screamed he told me to get pidge to a pod. I ran. fast. faster than I had ever ran before I'm my life and got to the pods I placed her in a pod and it closed and I broke I started sobbing I put my hands on her pod. "PLEASE PIDGE DONT LEAVE ME" I screamed I felt a pair of arms around me I looked up and saw lance " right now I'm not your rival" he said tears also in his eyes. I cried and cried. I went out of lances grasp and screamed "PIDGE PLEASE I LOVE YOU DONT LEAVE" lance grabbed me and pushed my head into his chest and hugged me I fell to the floor him coming and I just sobbed into his chest I didn't even realise the others walk in. shiro came up to me and lance and asked if he and I were ok I felt him shake his head " how could we be I've already had to loose all of siblings she was- is the closest thing I had to a sibling and keith he loves pidge he cant loose her after everything that's happened how people have left pidge cant too" lance finished. shiro said that he would leave us to watch over pidge alone so we could stay with her. when shiro and the others left I looked at lance and he smiled at me we pulled away from the hug and we sat looking at her pod. about an hour pasted and lace said he was going to go to get dinner. I let him leave and just sat there and waited. shell come back. wont she?