Join us

lance POV:

after I was finished yelling at allura I ran towards the hangers to hopefully find keith and pidge safe and sound but when I reached the lions I saw that the red lion and a pod was gone, surprisingly the green lion was still there.

I stood there in confusion before I saw the red lion fly back in to the castle, relief flooded over me and I ran to keith,

the mouth of the lion opened and keith stepped out but pidge was no where to be seen, "keith, wheres pidge" I ask concern laced into my voice, he lifted his head up and made eye contact with me giving me the answer that I needed.

Tears start to well up in my eyes and I can already see that Keith is the same.

He tries to walk past me out of the hanger but I stop him by putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Keith...." I try to talk to him but he pulls his shoulder away.

".....Keith it's ok" I start.

"NO" he yells.

"NO LANCE ITS NOT. SHE WAS MY BEST FRIEND....... SHE WAS MY EVERYTHING.... AND NOW SHes gone..." he cries.

I stand stone faced before I grab both of his arms with my hands and pull him so that our noses are nearly touching.

"No Keith..... don't say that... she's not gone as you say she is. She's just lost and it's our job to find her..... we can't give up on her that quickly.
We're going to find her....... because we're a team right" I lecture him.

He stands frozen for a second. Tears still streaming down his face.

The then wipes them away and steps back.

"Yeah. We're a team. So let's go and get our pidge back" he states.

I smile at him and we both walk out of the hangers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pidge PoV:

"GET OFF ME YOU BORDERLINE PIECE OF CRAYON"  I scream at the galra soldier that had hold of both my arms.

He doesn't let go and keeps pushing me down the corridors.

He stays quiet for a couple of minutes before speaking.

"What's a crayon??" He asks

I juts stair up at him.

"You're telling me that you guys have supper advanced alien technology and can destroy planets but you don't know what a crayon is??" I question.

He juts shakes his head.

He pushes me into what looks like a thrown room.

"Man I need to take you to a space mall and show you the wonders of crayons" I speak to him.

"I see you brought our guest" a voice echos from the other side of the room.

I turn around to face them and see a familiar head of pure white hair.

I roll my eyes and groan.

The soldier lets go of me and stands by the door.

"Wassup Prince lotion" I rudely greet him and stand up.

He stares at me confused.

"What's lotion??" He asks.

"Are you flipping serious. Do you guys know anything other than alien tech Jesus"

"Shut up green paladin that's not the reason I brought you here-" he starts to speak but I interrupt him.

"You've already made a mistake. I'm not the green paladin anymore" I shrug.

His eyes widen.

"Oh... is that so"

"Yeah I quit" I tell him.

He leans forward on his chair.

"So you're not apart of their team, how come. Weren't you and that emo one like a thing??" He questions me more.

I go stiff for a second.

"Erm- yeah I guess we were.... something or other but they didn't need me because I'm useless so I left" I explain.

"Well I don't think that you're useless" he gets up and places his hands on my shoulders.

"I think you're really talented and I could really use your intelligence on my new projects" he says.

I shrug.

"I mean I can't go back to earth and I don't have voltron anymore so I guess I could help you. On one condition. When the fight between you and voltron happens. I'm not to get involved at all" I compromise.

He nods.
"Well if course not, wouldn't want you to fight your friends, if they even still are your friends" he smirks at me.

"Now my guard will show you to your room"

I nod and walk out of the room with the guard.

I'm doing the right thing...... right.....????