4

Skye led Chase to the creek that flowed with crystal clear water. For the first time in his life, the young alpha was doing as a lower ranking member of the pack asked him to.
"Come here." Skye smiled shyly as she stood in the cool water. Chase walked over and sat down as Skye found a hollow rock of some kind and used it as a cup to help clean the small wound on his side.

After a few minutes, the bleeding had stopped and Chase's fur was clean.
"Thank you." He smiled at Skye. She smiled back and dropped the rock, causing some water to splash onto Chase's face. He quickly closed his eyes, making Skye laugh. Oh that beautiful laugh. He could listen to it all day.
"Forgetting something?" He asked playfully, hinting to Skye's lack of apology.
"Hmm, nope." She smiled back, splashing him some more.
"Oh so that's how you wanna play?" The tan and brown wolf splashed the smaller one back, leading to the pair of them playing about like pups.

By the time Chase caught Skye in the creek, they were soaking wet but neither cared because they were with each other. Their love was only newly revealed but was so strong that the pair never wanted these times to end.
"I've gotcha!" Chase laughed as he pinned Skye down, now on the grass. She laughed, her eyes sparkling with happiness. Yet Chase could see some doubt there. Did she question his confession? Was it because they'd have to hide it for the time being?
"I really mean it Skye," he said purely. "I really do love you."
"I know it's just What with Sweetie and all..."
"Ah ah ah. No. If you hide, I'll seek for you. If you're lost, I'll search for you. If you leave, I'll wait for you. If they try to take you away from me, I'll fight for you. Because I never want to lose someone I love." The two gazed at each other, muzzles inching closer until there was no space between them. All of Skye's nerves were tingling, like a fire was raging through her body. Chase's body slowly moved closer to Skye, both their minds full of desire.
"Hmm. Chase...we...we have to get...back soon." Skye whined as the alpha trailed his tongue gently along her neck.
"Do we?" He smirked as Skye rolled over and was about to stand up. The brown wolf seized his opportunity and gently lowered Skye down again.
"We still have a few hours before nightfall." He teased. Skye blushed and smiled.
"If you insist, Love." She nuzzled his chest.

"That...you were...oh jeez." Skye panted, laying in the creek to cool off. Chase smirked as he followed her.
"I'll take that as a compliment." He chuckled.
"Of course." The blonde wolf dipped her head under the water and lifted it again, enjoying the feeling of the cool droplets run over her. She smiled slightly and sighed.
"We'd better wash our scents off each other. Don't want Sweetie to find out about this yet."
"Huh? Who?"
"Sweetie. You're arranged Luna."
Chase thought for a while. Suddenly his eyes widened.

Oh no! I'm supposed to be with her but I've just mated with Skye! Oh my dad is so gonna kill me when he finds out! How am I supposed to explain this?