introduction

THE MYSTERY OF
ANGELIQUE BEAUCHAMP
Introduction & Cast

━ THE MYSTERY OF ANGELIQUE BEAUCHAMP Introduction & Cast

ஐ ஐ ஐ

INTRODUCTION

ANGELIQUE was a woman of honor. She had a kind and loving personality. She also came from a very wealthy family in Mystic Falls. She was deemed as one of the most beautiful in the small town. She was desired by many, but her heart belonged to one man. A young boy by the name of Stefan Salvatore. The two were inseparable growing up and soon their friendship turned into romance. But as the year 1864 came, trouble followed. One day Angelique was supposed to meet Stefan at the lake, but when Stefan showed up, Angelique wasn't there. Which was rare as she had never missed one of their encounters. Broken-hearted Stefan left, leaving behind the ring he was going to propose with. Angelique was never heard of again. Her family acted as if they didn't know who she was. Suddenly the only people to remember her, were Damon and Stefan Salvatore.

When Damon came back from his trip with Elena and Alaric to Duke, he brought something for Stefan. Damon had found a bundle of letters from Angelique to Stefan. Which was obviously never received. Stefan thanked Damon and went up to his room to read the letters. To find out, the mystery of Angelique Beauchamp.

ஐ ஐ ஐ

CAST

jenna coleman
ANGELIQUE BEAUCHAMP

jenna coleman ANGELIQUE BEAUCHAMP

paul wesley
STEFAN SALVATORE

paul wesleySTEFAN SALVATORE

ஐ ஐ ஐ

( warning )

this story may contain
mature themes such as:
foul language and violence.

ஐ ஐ ஐ

STARTED MAY 8, 2018
ENDED ?