Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Preston woke up to an empty bed, he shook his head. After the night they had last night he thought Robert would be tried and still asleep. Preston sighed deeply and rolled over to look at the clock, he saw it was already past nine. He jumped out of bed and ran to the closet. He knew his mom was going to be furious about them being late. Preston started throwing his clothes around the room as he tried to find something to wear. He couldn’t believe Robert didn’t wake him up this morning. Preston realized he was still naked from last night. It was never a good thing to be naked around Robert, Preston bent down to pick up a pair of boxers. Something he could wear until he found some clothes, so he could shower.

“Wow with a view like that in the morning, how can ones day not be great?” Preston jumped and let out a loud yelp as Robert wrapped his arms around Preston’s waist. Preston felt the soft material of Robert’s clothes against his bare body; Robert rested his chin on his shoulder. Crap Preston thought to himself, he was too late and now he was in trouble.

“Ugh I think I’m going to buy you a bell to wear. I hate how quiet you are and you’re always sneaking up on me.” Robert laughs as he tightens his grip on Preston.

“What you mean like a collar, I didn’t know you were into that. Hum but I’m always up for trying new things.” Robert nibbled on Preston’s earlobe, Preston let out a small moan. Robert let his right hand slide down and started to stroke Preston, while his left starts to pinch and tease Preston’s nipples. Preston threw his head back as Robert increased his speed. Preston threw his hands behind Robert’s head and ran his fingers through his hair as he slightly pulled on his hair. Robert let out a seductive groan with every tug of his hair.

“Rob ah bert.” Preston’s breathing hitched when Robert started to suck on his neck. “W-we ah neeed ah ssstopp ah damn ah doon’t sstop.” Preston moaned as Robert continued to stroke and suck on his neck. Preston let out one more moan as he climaxed. Preston let himself fall against Robert as he tried to catch his breath. He couldn’t believe how physical drained he felt after that, he was pretty sure Robert even left him a hickey on his neck. Now he was going to have to wear a turtle neck to hide it.

Robert leaned in and whispered, “I told you I was good with my hands.” Preston rolled his eyes. “What a nice way to start your morning, don’t you think so?” Robert said as he kissed Preston on the neck, where he had left him a hickey.

“That’s one way, god now we are really going to be late. Thanks to you my mom is going to kill us. Also thanks for the hickey I was really looking forward to wearing a turtle neck to day.” Preston groaned as Robert laughed. “Ugh what is so funny?” Preston stood up and turned to face Robert. “Getting a hickey isn’t funny Robert.” Preston pushed him away and picked up the clothes he was going to wear.

“Aye amor I’m sorry I just got lost in the moment and don’t worry about your mom. I called her this morning and told her we will be there before noon. I told her you had a long day yesterday and needed your beauty sleep.” Robert pulled Preston back into his arms. When Robert did things like that it was hard to stay mad at him.

“You know you make it really hard to stay mad at you sometimes.” Preston rested his head on Robert’s chest.

“I know.” Robert kissed Preston on the top of his head. “Well come on we need to shower and get ready.” Robert grabbed Preston’s hand, but he wouldn’t budge. “What’s the problem, we need to hurry or we will be late.” Preston shook his head and yanked his hand from Robert, and crossed his arms across his chest.

“Oh I don’t think mister. I’m not showering with you; every time we do you get handsy. Then we end up taking longer, when we are supposed to take less time. So I’m going to shower alone and then you can shower.” Robert groaned.