Chapter Twenty-Eight

A/N Ok ok I said two more chapters, but i lied. I guess i'm just not ready to let them go just yet. So enjoy this chapter, but i promise there are only two left after this one.

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Preston grabbed the last box from their bedroom. He looked around the room; he was going to miss this place. He walked downstairs and added the box to the stack next to the front door. The movers were going to be here soon to start loading everything to be taken to storage until they could find a new place in New York.

Preston opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, but dropped it when Robert grabbed him around his waist. Robert pressed up against Preston and placed his chin on his shoulder. "Ugh Robert you need to stop doing that!" Preston squealed as Robert chuckled against Preston's neck. Robert's lips moved along Preston's neck to his earlobe. Robert sucked on Preston's earlobe as he slipped one hand under Preston's shirt. His thumb skimmed over Preston's nipple. "Aahhh Robert stop it," Preston whimpered.

Robert slipped his other hand into Preston's pants as he tried to squirm free from Robert's hold. Robert wrapped his hand around Preston's semi-hard member; he closed his eyes and moaned as Robert's thumb skimmed over his tip.

"Robert please stop," Preston's breathing hitched as Robert worked his hand over his shaft. "The movers are going to be here any minute." Preston continued to protest as Robert ignored him. Preston's breathing became ragged as Robert increased his speed.

"Ah fuck Robert I'm about to cum." Preston moaned as he was on the verge of ecstasy, but was stopped when Robert pulled his hand away and let go of him. He whimpered as Robert bends down to pick up the water bottle Preston had dropped on the floor. He took a nice long drink as Preston watched him.

"Hum your right they are going to be here soon." Preston continued to stare at Robert with his mouth wide open. "Amor closed your mouth, you don't want a bug to fly in now." Robert pushed Preston's chin up to close his mouth and smiled at him.

Preston whimpered as Robert stepped closer to him and wrapped his arms around his waist. Preston groaned as Robert pressed up against him. "Really is a shame we can't finish this," Robert purred in Preston's ear. "I had planned on taking you right here and just bend you over and fuck you until you can no longer stand." Preston moaned as Robert kissed him and ran his hand over his throbbing member. Preston bit down on his bottom lip as Robert nipped at his neck.

"God when did you become such a tease?" Preston moaned as Robert continued to tease him. "It's only teasing if we don't do anything." Robert said as he pressed even closer to Preston.

"Then stop talking and do something about it!" Preston sounded frustrated as Robert continued to tease him.

"What about the movers, they we be here soon." Robert said.

"Ugh they can wait, now less talking and more of removing clothes." Preston threw off his shirt and moved on to unbuttoning Robert's shirt. Preston latched his lips onto Roberts as he threw off his shirt. "Bedroom." Robert asked as he hiked up Preston's legs and placed him on the counter.

"Too far let's just do it here." Robert cocked his brow as he watched Preston undo his belt and pants. "Well isn't someone eager," Robert said as Preston kicked off his shoes and move to removing his pants.

"Shut up and drop the pants." Preston threw off his boxers; Robert dropped his pants with his boxers. Preston wrapped his legs around Robert's waist and pulled him closer. "I need you now." Preston whimpered, Robert pulled Preston closer and kissed. Robert lifted Preston off the counter and pressed him up against the fridge.

"How bad do you need me," Robert whispered seductively as his breath fanned over Preston's neck. "Stop being a tease and just do it already!" Preston groaned. In one quick movement, Robert entered Preston. Preston moaned out in pain and pleasure, he raked his nails over Robert's back. "Fuck Robert, aahhh fuck." Preston arched his back as Robert plunged deeper.