004 😋

ICON,QUEEN,MUTHA, THE JANET DAMITA JO JACKSON.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Patricia POV
Who am I kidding it could only be Dewayne's. After a hour of laying down i decided to get up and take a shower and greet everyone properly. I go downstairs to find no one there i guess they went out to eat without me so i decide to sneak to the store. While in the store I get a call from Dewayne but I don't answer.  When I get back to the house everyone is still gone so I have plenty of time to take at least 5 maybe 10.
Oh my god, oh my god i can't do this. I start to hyperventilate not able to catch my breath, but I start to take deep breaths. After catching my breath I take the tests the first box.
Dewayne's POV
After no call from Pat I figure she is still sleep so i just decide to get her favorite Mexican food. She hasn't been eating for the past 3 days so this should help.
Will that be all sir? 
Yes
That'll be $23.76. Had to get me a lil some thing too. i get the food and head back to the house everyone else went out shopping, I know she will be upset but we can go another day as of now my babe needs to sleep. When I walk in the house i hear foot steps and I know she's awake.
PAT!
Patricas POV
As I finish the tests i hear my name being yelled so immediately hide the tests in the closet bathroom.
Yes?!
I am back I have you favorite down here come eat.
Ok i'll be down in a minute. When I say that hear the foot steps behind me not realizing the tests are still in my hands I turn around to Dewayne.
No now come o-. He stops in the middle of his sentence because he sees the tests and rushes over wondering what they say.
Babe what's this what's going one are you alright?
I-I don't know. We both look down at the tests.

Babe your

Babe your....your pregnant.

~Not edited~

Sorry for not posting Softball got in the way CITY CHAMPS BABY 😘 but its over now so i got yall. Vote and comment what you would like to see 😋.