006😋

Patricias POV
Remember when I said who's it could be, well it could be Gavins after the accident I blamed myself for it so I took him in and nursed him back to health. When me and Dewayne started getting serious I had a slip up and went back to Gavin, and things happened. That same night as the slip up things also happened with Dewayne. So yes I don't know who's child this could be or if I am even pregnant.
Who are you calling baby? Pat whose th-
I am Gavin I was her husband before she replaced me with you, so how is it being with a bitch who thinks she knows everything, and doesn't tell you anything hum?
Whoa who you calling a bitch I think you should be leaving know that was uncalled for I understand she broke your heart and caused you to break more things in the process, by the way did you ever learn how to turn your steering wheel properly? Until you learn how to drive don't come for my fiancé especially if she didn't send for you. As all of this is happening I am in shock I can't begin to speak but let alone notice he has someone with who seems to be well into a pregnancy if I had to guess about 7 months and we have only been divorced 5 months 2 days 36 minutes and 22 seconds. So this bitch did cheat on me.
Excuse me but who is this behind you Gavin?
Oh this is my girlfriend and my baby in there she's 6 months but will be 7 months tomorrow so we decided to come on the vacation before we have motherly and fatherly duties you know something you never had. At that moment everything went black I woke up in the hospital the next day.
Dewaynes POV
When Gavin said she never had motherly duties she went crazy she broke his jaw fractured her three fingers, she ripped out her girlfriends earrings gave her a black eye and along with that she almost gave birth because of the little damage she had done to her trust me if Pat had the opportunity she would have murdered both of them without hesitation. I could not get her off of either one of them until Terry and everyone else came back we got her off and took her to the hospital because she was in so much pain and honestly I was scared for the baby.
Hey baby are you ok?
If I was ok I don't think that I would be in this damn hospital. Why am I here anyway I didn't kill anybody this time and I didn't hurt myself so can we go.
No the doctor said you can't leave until they know you and the baby are safe to go home.
I told you it was just stress there's no way in hell that I am pregnant.
Well that's not what the doctors said so just give it up. What wrong with having my baby anyway is it me?
No its not you I just don't know I can't talk about it right now eventually we will know in what 8 months.
Nope 7 months congrats we will be parents to our child.
Yeah our baby.

Vote comment and share!
Not edited