005😋

We all decided that we wanted to go out to eat after that incident between Sheila and Pat. We ended up going to this seafood buffet which was pretty good.
So Shelia how you feeling over there?
Haha very funny guys. I feel so dirty i took a hour shower before we left but it's all good i know it wasn't done intentionally.
Yea but i want to know what is wrong with Pat she hasn't been the same for months now. We all agree on that statement but we all want to know more so Angela calls to check on her.
Janet
Babe....you're pregnant.
Oh really i didn't notice those lines just sitting there. Suddenly my phone starts to ring once i see who it is immediately tried to answer the phone but Dewayne takes it away from me so we can talk about this situation.
Why did you do that, that was a very important call.
Not as important than what's on the stick. Baby look at this I am going to be a dad and you, your going to be the best mom ever. You didn't even have to take a test for me know you were pregnant.
How did you know? I just started to get sick a few weeks ago.
We haven't been together long but I know this body of yours. Plus your mood swings were slowly but surely killing me.
That's a lie I am under a lot if stress that is the reason that test is positive. Matter of fact I am done with this conversation. What did you bring back for dinner.? As Pat is walking downstairs Dewayne is hot on her trails.
We are not done with this we are going back home immediately and taking you to the doctors.
The hell I am,I am going to stay my black non pregnant ass right here to drink my life away and possibly ask the question why the hell do I want to marry you? And with that Pat walked away to eat and immediately regretted all of the words that spilled out if her mouth.
Angela POV
She answered but hung up guys which is really weird that never happens.
Maybe she and her fiancé where getting it in and you interrupted. Terry said, but we all know Pat doesn't have sex on the vacations and on top of that she's sick.
We all know that's not true we never catch Pat in the act she's the only one who can keep her legs closed while having the time of her life. Everyone laughed at the comment because we all knew it was true.
Dewayne POV
After Pat stormed away I went after her.
Why did you blow up like that you know damn well you don't cuss and drink so what's really up.
I meant every word I said, get the hell out my face before I- she was cut off with a kiss very passionately on the lips. Dewayne picked her up and put her on the counter Pat pulled away and started to suck on his fingers while rubbing him through his boxers. He slides his hand in her pants to be met with a dripping treasure. Pat pulls his hand out and he immediately bends he over counter and violently rips her pants and slides in. Skin slapping and loud moans from Pat only to be interrupted by the door bell ringing. Dewayne wants to stop but Pat doesn't want to she wants them to hear how good he's giving it to her. Fuck....don't you dare stop, fuck them.... ahhh your going to make me cum! Just as she said that Dewayne pulls out fixes himself and goes to answer the door.
What the hell did I just say, I said don't stop and fuck whoever was at the do-  Pat stops midway sentence to be meet with the one person she didn't need to see at all.
Gavin what are you doing here? I came to see you baby.  

Sorry for the long wait 😕
Not edited
Vote and Comment 💛