16.

not edited!

Patricia 

It was very late at night when there was a loud bang at the front door, it wasn't a knock it was like someone was trying to kick in my door. I turned over and shook Dewayne to try to wake him up after a minute he finally got up. 

"What babe? I'm trying to get some sleep you kept me up all night." There was a bang at the door again and he jumped up. "That's why I'm waking you up someone's at the door."

"Who is it?" 

"I wouldn't be waking you up if I knew who it was D, just get up and go see who it is." He got up and looked out the window to see if he could recognize the car. "Its Terry I think."

"He can stand out there, I don't have the time for him tonight I was in a good mood all day."

"He could be hurt." I looked at him like he had two heads. "Do I look like I give a damn? Last time we spoke to I'm in the middle of the night y'all almost fought. I'm cool off him D now come lay with me."

"I can't what if he needs someone to talk to, you know his wife just cheated on him with his best friend and got pregnant by him then killed him." 

"So what you're saying is because we have the same amount of hate for one person we should bond with one another after he pushed me and cussed us out? No I refuse ,now you can go talk to him or shut up and go back to sleep." I turned over and closed my eyes.

Terry 

I was at Pat's house because I needed to talk to Dewayne. I needed someone to talk to that didn't really know who Gavin was. Dewayne only knew what Pat told him and I needed someone who didn't know how good of a friend he was to me. No one was coming to the door so I turned to walk away.

"Terry what are you doing here?" Dewayne shouted from the door. "I needed to speak with you... more like talk to you about some things." He sat on the step and patted the ground. "I just needed to come and apologize about a lot of things that I have did in the past week or so. I only acted that way because of the condition Diane was in and now I realize that was no reason to act like that towards you and especially Pat. I now know the true reason and the real Diane and I regret having started a family with her and wasting my time with her because I could've been out enjoying my life yet I was stuck with a whore."

"Please stop I don't like when a man speaks poorly on women and what they do, makes me view them as a bitch. I don't really give a damn what you spent the past couple of years doing I just need an apology from you for pushing my pregnant wife and what was one of your best friends and then you could leave. You think because you and my wife have the same dead man in common you can forget what you did in the past? No hell no, it doesn't work like that so please just get up and leave I have a family to take care of and I'm pretty sure the kids you do have need their father."

This was poor chapter... but happy late Christmas guys hope you enjoyed your day yesterday!