010🥳

Not edited!! Enjoy!

Patricia's POV
"EXCUSE ME?!?"

Everyone said once I finally decided to spill the beans. Me and Dewayne have been married for 1 and a half months and we have been living in New York for 2 months. We have houses in Atlanta, New York, and California because of Dewayne's work so we bounce back and forth but we decided to live in New York.

"Please repeat yourself I don't think I heard you correctly." Shelia said as she looked at me concerned.

"I said I haven't been able to see you guys because we don't live in Atlanta anymore." I said as I looked at her shyly.

"No no not that part the other part the one after that."

"Oh I said we aren't engaged we are married." As soon as I said that the looks I received from Shelia, Diane, and Angela were deadly but I couldn't help but to laugh.

"What guys, what's wrong I don't think I said anything wrong." Angela got up and walked over the bar poured herself two shots gave one to me and herself. She took hers before she spoke to me.

"Bitch I gave you that shot because your going to need it after we get through talking to you. Guys take your food and drinks and go into the next room and have 911 on speed dial." When she said that I got a little nervous not because of the conversation but because of the shot of vodka that was sitting in front of me.

"Guys let me explain..... okay nevermind I don't know what to say other than I did what I wanted and what I had to do. I love that man with all of my heart and nobody and nothing was going to stop me from expressing my love. We got married in California on the beach with his parents and my parents. It was sunset and just before it went dark we said I do. It was like as soon as we kissed the stars came out. Now whether or not you whores were there didn't matter to me. Anyway i'm going to go pack our bags so we can leave on time." I rolled my eyes and walked away, I sighed heavily as smoothly got out of taking that shot. Honestly I am tired so I'm going to pack our bags and go to bed for real this time.

Diane's POV
"Wow. I know she didn't just call me a whore." I said while holding my chest.

"Well you did have an emotional affair with Phil, Mr. Tub." Shelia laughed as Angela started to crack up.

"Okay guys a little too far. Anyway, guys she also doesn't live in Atlanta anymore how could we not notice that. I know she is a very private person but we're her friends it doesn't make since." Angela shook her head in agreement.

"It does make since we all have our own lives so does Pat we can't get mad that she was living her best life while we sat at home." Shelia said but she seemed like she wasn't saying what was on her mind.

"Shelia.. you seem like you got something else to say."

"Well, when I mentioned that she was pregnant she seemed to do whatever she usually did and denied it when you put that shot in front of her something changed. I don't know what but imma find out." I rolled my eyes and responded.

"Shelia you are always bringing up kids when it comes to Pat. Let her be you know how bad it was when Noah died, if it happens it happens until then we leave it alone." Angela agreed by nodding her head which made me mad.

"Angie what are you a bobble head? Keep nodding your head speak with words we all know that you have a voice. Use your throat for good and not drinking speak up." Angie looked at me as if I was crazy downed the rest of her drink and spoke.

"Listen I don't know who pissed in y'all cereal today but I'm not the one. One minute I speak to much, to loud, or to ghetto and the next minute I'm a bobble head because I don't speak enough. Shut the fuck up and stay in your lane you don't want none of this and you damn sure can't handle it. I'm going to pull and Pat and go pack. See you whores in the morning I guess." She stormed off upstairs and soon we heard a door slam.

"Ard that's the last time I will be called another whore." Shelia laughed and just walked away.

Patricia's POV
I heard a door slam and I laughed they must have gotten into an argument. That's their problem they can never keep there feelings under wraps. The door soon opened and in walked Dewayne he had brought me a water.

"Hey babe here's some water I didn't know if you were thirsty or not."

"Just sir it on the table I'll drink it before I go to sleep grab a bag and pack your things. I can't wait until we go back home it's too much here."

"I know that's why you decided to stay in New York, it's nothing wrong with moving away from the drama and the people but it's ironic that we live in New York."

"Shutup New York is better for me and you and us. Well our family.... I can't believe I'm pregnant again. This'll be fun for you not so much for me." I looked at him with a smirk.

"Excuse me?" He laughed as he zipped up his first bag. I swear he couldn't go anywhere it's at least 3 bags and we were only here for a weekend.

"Well the from the mood swings, cravings, morning sickness, and the tiredness I won't be having fun but you will because you have to cater to me for what 7 months." I said slowly as walked over to him putting my arms around his neck.

"You forgot one thing you are going to have." He kissed my neck.

"And what is that?" I asked while moaning and little bit.

"A crazy sex drive that I'm willing to cater to, but I don't think your up for the challenge." He picked me up and sat me on the dresser.

"Shush you have to be quiet, this shouldn't take that long plus we have to be up in couple of hours." He kissed me as we fought for dominance as he won he pulled away and bent me over the counter roughly lifting my skirt and entering me. I wanted to scream so bad but I just took his hand and squeezed it.

"Yeahhh I will enjoy this especially since you can't get pregnant." He grunted and he kept going at a fast pace until he could feel me clenching he slowed down but reached his hand down to rub my clit fast. With the combination of the slow deep strokes and the clit stimulation I was soon cumming and so was he.

"Ahhh shit D!" I moaned.

"Mmmm, yeah I'm going to enjoy this." He smacked my ass as I moved away to get in the shower we did have a early flight because he had a meeting to attend the next morning. After the shower we went to bed said our goodbyes and left for our flight.

~~~~
Comment, vote, and share ❤️
I updated again!!!😱😭