Powers

I picked up my pace trying to get to Kodas chambers as quickly as possible. I burst through the door trying to hold back my tears.

"Why?" I said angrily

"What?" When I walked inside he was sitting in the living room lying in perfect form On the pure white couches.

"Why did you keep Ava you know I hate her. She practically threatened me on the way up here." He frowned but gestured for me to sit beside him.

"I'm sorry Paris, it's just my mother. One of her friends is Ava's mom so she asked me to pull strings and get her here, she wants me to choose her." He barely spoke that last part it was just a whisper. I crossed my arms walking over to the window looking at the night sky and stars. I felt his arms snaking around me I scoffed at him before practically throwing his arms off of me. I knew I was being irrational but I didn't care I wanted him to know how I felt.

"Come on don't be like that." He turned me around and kissed me lightly I wanted to resist I really did but he was too persuasive too compelling. He leads me to the couch kissing me the whole way there. He moved down to my neck giving me a chance to breathe. I tried to hold my moans biting down on my lip he smiled against my skin as he realized this. He moved his hand down over to my stomach and dangerously close to my twat. I brought his lips back to mine and gripped his hand before I whispered "not yet." With that, I sauntered off for a shower.

I let the water run over my body ease my aching muscles. I ran the body wash over my chocolate colored skin. It smelled heavily like lavender. I washed my curly hair out with shampoo and conditioner that smelled like honey. When I was finished I put shorts on and a plain white shirt. I was surprised... pleasantly when I walked into Koda's room and saw him shirtless. His body was beautifully sculpted, very lean. I imagined how his pale skin felt.

"Enjoying the view."

I smirked at him and quickly quipped at him "yes the sky is rather beautiful tonight." He stretched making sure every muscle of his body flexed. Two can play at this game. I thought as my mind ran wild I slipped off my bra and seductively dropped it on the floor.

"Hope you don't mind."

His eyes flashed a shade darker. "Not at all." We rested in his bed and got to talking.

"What type of blood do you like?"

He chuckled "are you asking me if vampires like certain blood types? It's more about the person and less their blood type, some people taste really good."

"Why haven't you hunted?"

"I do, I just don't have the girls see."

"Oh."

"I can't believe I'll be king soon."

"Yeah, that's amazing do You think you're ready."

"It doesn't really matter. I have to be, plus if I don't pick and start leading by the time I'm 20 Eros will take over." In the past a leader had to be a certain age thirty-five I think, those days are over now and new world is thriving, so is old world but not in the same ways. I didn't want to say what I was thinking if Koda was to pick me I would have to be Queen by age 17 could I handle that? Did it matter?

"I can practically see your mind running wild little thing."

I shrugged "The woman who you choose, it will be hard for her to do it all." I carefully danced around saying the woman instead of my own name. Sleep wanted to take me into its calming depths, but I won't surrender not with so many of my questions unanswered.

"Do you have any powers?"

"Besides having a strong fusion." He mused.

"You know what I mean."

"Yeah, yeah I have other powers, speed." As he said that I saw a blur of a person and when Koda stood in front of me again he held a cup of water. My eyes widened at this power.

"Sound."

"Strength." He lifted the bed with me on it then gently put me down. "Sight." I giggled at his display glad that he told me about his powers. It was getting later and later and sleep was looking more and more appealing so I let it wash over me pulling me in.

A/N: Hey guys hope you liked this chapter please vote for this share it around and follow and I'll see you in the next one.