BDSM?

ELIAS POV
"Woah." I said trying to slow him "I don't know how to dance."  He chuckled and lifted me a bit, I was literally stepping on his toes as he swayed moving us around. This all felt weird, with Eros but I was a little buzzed so it didn't all register as I wrapped my arms around his neck, and closed my eyes relaxing into his warm embrace.

KODA POV

I dragged Paris to the exit as she protested. "let go of meeee, you fiend. "

"we're leaving, you're drunk"

"s-sssshhhutt up." I sighed lifting her over my shoulder she screamed pounding my back. Her friends giggled as we walked out. As soon as I put her down she vomited on herself before running to the bathroom to preserve what dignity she had left. When she returned I attempted to take off her ruined clothes but she fought me until she passed out. What am I going to do with you?  I thought to myself as I carefully lifted her shirt I made sure to look thoroughly at her, I debated bathing her or not and decided not to because I had no idea how she'll react. I grabbed a sweater of mine and pulled it over her head it came to about her mid-thigh. I moved her into bed and slept feeling her warmth next to me.  

PARIS POV

I woke up with a killer headache that wasn't helped when guards burst through my door accompanied by Thalia. "We need your fingerprints" an unnamed guard spoke.

 I groaned "are you kidding like I would do this." 

"Sorry ma'am, protocol." I gave the fingerprints to the guard and smiled over at Koda as he handed me some pain pills.  "I will order breakfast today, you should relax." I nodded gratefully. He rolled over on top of me making me giggle he started tickling me. "you are easily pleased little thing." I burst out laughing again when another intruder burst through the door this one much more unpleasant. "Ava?' Koda said in surprise.  Her smile instantly dropped when she saw me below Koda. "your mother is requesting our presence." Koda looked at me apologetically "sorry." he whispered I nodded I looked over at Ava one last time before connecting my lips to Kodas "hurry back."

KODA POV

I was obviously annoyed by the sudden intrusion and even more annoyed when Ava reached out to grab my hand.

"Koda whats the matter, you know we're going to have to start acting more official and you'll have to stop with Paris, people will think she might actually win."

"I like her." I said trying to talk as little as possible to this self-important woman.

"Well it could never happen, there are only 10 girls left that have high status you might as well narrow it down to the final 10 already.

"trust me I will narrow it down soon and you'll be lucky if your on that list or if the killer doesn't do me a favor and take you out." We walked the rest of the way in silence until we got to the throne room two guards opened the door until I was met with a face that I would rather see less. "Hello, Mother."

JASPER POV

We were close to the village now, luckily the river wasn't too deep into town. We did not want to be detected before we could burn the food. I took out the vials of poison and spilled them into the river. I must get this done quickly because my men had decided to split up if the other camps get word they could try and attack. After the poison was in the water we rode into down with our torches lit. The hooves of the horses stamped loudly breaking the dirt beneath their hooves, the sound thundering. I quickly lowered my torch to the fields and watched it go up in a blaze. Next the barn, I quickly rode to the barn with my men behind me. At this point, people were starting to emerge from their houses scrambling It wouldn't be long now before arrows or gunfire is shot at us. Now that the food was thoroughly destroyed we could escape, however, wolves were on our trail following close behind. I rode in front as we managed to get away by cutting into the woods thank the king it was dark outside.

PARIS POV 

Since Koda left with Ava I've had some free time to think, most of my thoughts were taken up with thoughts of Koda and what his mother could possibly need both him and Ava for. The part of my mind that wasn't taken up with Koda was focused on Jasper and the brewing war. I would never want to live with the wolves they are dangerous and deceitful.  Jasper should be on his way back now I would be excited to see him and ask how everything went. 

KODA POV

Thankfully my father walked in soon after, probably to regulate what my mother would say.  "Avas mother tells me she sees you two together scarcely."

"there are other women here mother." I responded

"Yes, but only ten who are not of low breeding." she talked while she inspected her jeweled staff 

"The boy will choose who he wants, how can he become his own man with you constantly breathing down his neck." she glared at my father before he spoke again. "son, pick the woman you love you must narrow it down to ten by next week." My mother looked down on me with a look of disapproval she knew she was close to losing her title of queen once I ascend the throne my father will want her out if I pick Ava her mother will no doubt have mine stay in the castle and have my father and his mistress kicked out. My father had taken a mistress 7 years ago her name was Ambrosia. I wasn't upset when I heard, who could blame him, my mother did not love him she was basically there for show, father always says he wished he could've met Ambrosia first but he was glad he has her now. I never want to end up like my father in a horrible loveless marriage I made up my mind I would not pick Ava, not in a million years and trust me I had that much time.

   A/N: Hey everyone so I hope you like the chapter please vote follow me and leave comments but before I go I wanna ask something. Obviously, you wouldn't know but I'm Into BDSM. I'm not an expert or anything since I started researching and experimenting a couple of months ago. However, I was thinking of writing a story about it so if you want to you can comment or leave a message, I'll see you all in the next one