Bath

3 DAYS LATER PARIS POV
We were almost at the palace which was a relief because Cleo was looking worse and worse. The guards were at the gate, staring at us confused.

"We need a Medic." Eros shouted they nodded immediately at the prince strutting to the car. I ran inside I needed to wash my hands. I couldn't stand it, the dried blood all over my hands and arms, it was making me sick. I don't know how Koda stood it considering he was a vampire. He must be extremely good at controlling his urges, or maybe he tried to sustain himself on just human food, however, that's doubtful. My hands shook as I realized just how traumatizing that whole experience was I mean I burnt my friends wound shut. No matter how necessary, my heart still rushed at the thought of doing that to her. I quickly had to rush to the bathroom, standing over the bathtub, I lifted my shirt that was covered in blood over my head letting my front be exposed. I felt cold hands touch my bare shoulders and flinched. Turning my head to see it was Koda. I immediately covered myself. He leaned closer if possible, whispering in my ear. "I won't do anything you don't want me to." He said taking my hands away from my breast. He leaned over, turning on the bath water. "Take the rest of your clothes off." He said to me softly. I hesitantly reached down to my pants tugging them off. Then I slipped my panties down my legs. By the time I looked back to the bathtub, steam rose from it along with bubbles. Koda took my hand as I put one foot in the bathtub, then the other. The warm water relaxed my nerves along with washing the aftermath of Cleo's, accident from my body. Koda leaned down taking a washcloth and running it down my back. I felt...safe, back in the castle, like this is where I should be. For the moment everything melted away all the girls that were after Koda, the war, his mother. This moment right now, I wish I could freeze it in time, stay here with Koda forever. I knew that wouldn't happen me and Koda would move on in our lives....make progress. I was excited about that and I always will be. No matter what as look as we're together. We'll be fine. I felt koda's lips touch mine tenderly as if he was willing me to relax, and I did with his help.

A/N: So after last time, I wanted this to be more cute and relaxed, next chapter will be more regular. Anyway yeah hope you liked it. Vote, comment and share this around.