First day in high school.

*(That's belle's mom)

Belle's POV
It's 5am on a Monday moring and I'm still new to this waking up early thing but I have to get used to it.

I've been homeschooled for as long as I can remember. My mom and dad thought it would be better for me because my older sister Michelle was bullied in school and it still affects her emotionally now.

I'm originaly from France both of my parents were born there too but my dad is white and my mom is black.
Michelle, my older sister got a scholarship to study medicine in Paris and Dad stayed behind with her so my mom and I always go and visit them during summer.

Sighing and getting out of bed I had a quick shower and put on black jeans and a cropped sweater. I try to make my clothes as tumblr as possible because why not?

"Belle es-tu encore prêt?" (Are you ready yet?) My mom opened the door to my navy blue interior room.
She was gorgeous, I still don't know how my dad was able to marry someone like her.

Black long hair framed a heart-shaped face with expressive eyes bright with humor. A dazed expression dominated her features. Her voice was low and echoed around the my room. Her cheekbones sat high on her face and a smile that sent people running and screaming curved her lips.

"Let me fix your hair Belle, it's a mess!" She laughed the laugh that could send random stangers laughing too. I sat infront of my mirror as mom combed it and sprayed it a little letting my hair be flowy and long.

"What if no one likes me" I blurted out, looking at myself in the mirror. What if I end up like Michelle. It's silent for awhile. "Then just don't care not everyones opinion matters Belle, and you need to get that straight."

My mom wasn't a person for sweet words, she tells you as it is and that's one thing I appreciate about her.

I put on my vans and grabbed my phone and headphones.
Checking my phone I see that received a message from Léon, my best friend in France.

Léon: Just about to go to bed mon ami, enjoy your first day of school and tell me everthing that happens 😛
                                                      (Seen)
Belle:  Oui good night mon ami 😆

We arrive at school and I see people rushing in the building, class is probably starting now. "Mom can I go ahead of you ?" I ask as the once crowded doorway to the school was empty.

"Sure honey just make sure you know where you're going." She said gathering her things. I got out of the car and made my way into the big school.

The school hallway must have been designed my a manic depressive, either that or someone obsessed by grey. The teachers had done their bit, hanging posters in primary colours, yet the overall impression was of drabness.

For a second I had longed to paint the doors rainbow, or better yet blow off the roof and replace it with a glass dome. Plants in pots reaching up for the sunlight and butterflies flitting in-between.

Bump. It was like my head hit a prison-hued wall; standing still for too long was never a great idea. "Ouch I mumbled rubbibg my head."

And then I saw him.

Hey guys! This is my first book and I'm really excited to write it hope you enjoyed it.❤

Feel free to comment and don't forget to vote 💕