Pas les bienvenus

Belle's POV

The ride to Anthony's house was silent but not the awkward kind of silence, his silence was somehow comforting and spoke for itself.

As Anthony pulled into the drive way his mom was angrily standing outside the house. We quietly made our way to her not uttering a word.

"Anthony where have you been?" She said crossing her arms. "Belle." He said holding my hand firmly and I smiled shyly.

Her eyes widened a bit as she looked down at both of our hands intertwined. "Anthony dear, it's almost time for your appointment with Belle's mom why don't we get going?"

Anthony nodded his head and squeezed my hand walking inside the house. "Um hi Sarah." I said awkwardly rubbing my arm.

"Don't you 'Sarah' me, stay away from my son Bella." She growled holding her purse tighter. "Its actually Belle-" she cut me off. "Now because of you I won't let him drive the car by himself on Fridays, I was worried sick! He's always back at four thirty at least- but one hour late!?"

"Look I'm really sorry he got late Sarah but hey at least he's alright." I lamely said hoping she'd agree.

"I don't like you Belle not at all and I think you're a bad influence on my son, if you need a ride I'll call the driver but don't expect this to be a regular thing." She frowned walking in.

Was I a bad influence on Anthony?
I stood outside debating whether I should call my mom and get in trouble, call Hana, get a cab or wait till 'Sarah' decides to send the driver.

The driver finally showed up as I was just about to call my mom *thank goodness* and I showed him the adress to Hana's house.

*20 minutes later*

Sakura let me in Hana's house, it was crowded. "Hey Sakura." I said entering and looking around, they are so much people around it makes me wonder what Hana's normal parties are like as this was just a 'small get together."

"Thristy?" Sakura asks handing me canned soda."Thanks." I said taking it and looking around. "Where's Hana?"
Sakura rolled her eyes sighing. "She's with her boyfriend making out some where."

Wow. Could my life get any worse!?
Sakura leaded me outside the house and we sat on the porch steps. "Are you alright Belle? You're crying." She asked softly looking at me. It was then that I noticed tear slip down my face.
Have you ever cut yourself by mistake but never noticed or felt the pain until you've actually seen it? That was how I felt.

Once that first tear broke free, the rest followed in an unbroken stream. Sakura bent forward where she sat on the porch step and rubbed my back.

"My mom won't talk to me, I don't know how the hell my sister and dad are doing, I'm starting to like Anthony Blanc which my mom isn't fond of the idea. I think his mom hates me and to make it worse I've never felt so embarrassed in my than today." I groaned putting my hands on my face.

"I know Anthony has autism but I like him and don't care what other people thin-"

"What the actual hell Belle I could hear you from my room gosh." Hana frowned shutting her door. "So Anthony Blanc the autistic boy is the person you missed this party for?" Sakura bit her lip looking at me then Hana.

"Look Hana I know what he did to you in the last year of middle school was bad but you have to get over it, it kind of was your fault anyway..."
Sakura said putting her hand on Hana's shoulder.

"Never in my life would I forgive him for what he did to me." I looked at Hana closely responding. "I know him, he wouldn't hurt someone on purpose only when you provoke him Hana."

"He beat me till my face was bloody and I was unconscious so how well do you actually know him?" I know Anthony wouldn't do that on purpose. "What caused him to do that, didn't Sakura say 'It was kinda your fault'?" My voice rose as I became angry.

"Nothing at all he just want crazy like a psycho." Hana said folding her arms. "He's lucky he has money."
"What is your problem Hana?" Sakura finally spoke up letting go of her.

"You tell me Sakura oh and Belle how do you say you're uninvited in French?" She mocked and stood up slamming the door.

"She reeks of alcohol ugh." Sakura groaned getting up. "You want a ride home?" She asked and I nooded silently."How can you deal with her so calmly as if everythings alright?" I frowned walking to her car.

"Hana didn't tell you what really happened when Anthony hurt her......Hana was the teacher's pet as usual and Anthony was still adjusting to American standards cause he was new, but teachers started paying more attention to him and he was instantly the smartest person in school. Hana hated it because she was the smartest child it felt like her world was crumbling, what would her parents say?"

"So the most logical thing a person her age would do was spread rumour and that was what she did, people started gossiping about him which I don't think he ever noticed or cared for the matter to tell anyone."

"One day she got so big headed at reecess that she just started bothering him, she took his books and scattered them on the muddy play ground but he did nothing to stop her and all she wanted was a reaction from him."

"So she just started hitting his arm shouting at him to do something...by then she had everyone's attention. Anthony didn't move or say anything then she went too far pulling off his glasses and stomping on it after that everything went haywire."

"At that point he started screeching and crying at the same time hitting Hana and mindlessly clawed at her face, we tried to stop him but he was too strong. He never came to school for a month after that and Hana showed up the next week."

"Our teachers told us what happened to Anthony and why he reacted like that. We had some lessons about Autism and behaviours just for him. At that point Hana lost most of her friends while Anthony gained none but got respect in a way from everyone at school."

"But Hana isn't like that anymore she's been trying to be a better person, I geuss it just hit her by suprise." Sakura awkwardly laughed patting my back.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Fml

Hi guys ❤❤❤
I'm so so so so sorry for not updating last week! So to make up for it I'm posting 2 chapters this week!! 💖 I love you all and have a great week! 😃

Don't forget to
Read
Vote
Comment and SHARE 🙌

How's summer break been for you guys?