Neptune

3rd POV

"Why'd you lie?" Anthony said out loud as my mom walked in the house, I don't have any sort of session on Fridays he thought.
"I didn't lie Anthony, I set up an urgent  appointment with your doctor."

Anthony worried. Things he felt he should have done, coupled with his perceived failures dominated his mind. He thought about his actions and words, finding them inadequate. Festering guilt rendered his mind ineffective, his short term memory shot kicked in.

"I d-don't want medication....please not again." He said bitting his lip hard. "I haven't....done anything wrong....." Anthony hates medication, after his big fight with Hana in middle school his mom thought it would be best to put him in a mental asylum for 2 weeks. Bad mistake.

In there here he felt like he had no rights. Can't leave, can't choose when to rise or the time at which he would go to bed.

He couldn't refuse the poisons that made his mind slow to the point of stopping and cease every emotion, that was what really bothered him.

The doctor suggested that he should  always use the medicine to control his emotions but they didn't control Anthony, they killed him slowly...he  never felt like himself when he was on it.

"You beat up an innocent child Anthony and broke he's nose to make it worse. I paid his family a lot of money to not sue you!" She said like a mom scolding a little child.

"He hurt Belle! I-It hurt her too so I wanted him to know how she felt." Anthony said loudly tapping his foot on the ground. He was loosing his patience.

Belle's POV

"How'd you get home, last time I checked the bus was supposed to drop you off two hours ago." My mom said crossing her legs on the sofa. Oh so now she wanted to talk to me after I did nothing wrong but state my opinions?

"Hana dropped me off, she invited me to her house." I technically wasn't lying, right? "Oh really so Anthony's driver didn't drop you off?" Shit
"Look mom I'm so sorry."

"I know you were with Anthony, Sarah told me everything! Why do you do this to me? I've seen Anthony at his worst Belle and you just don't know what you're getting yourself into!" Words flew from her mouth that never thought she'd even think, let alone say out loud.

"He's gotten much better at talking and eye contact since he met you but all his ever going to do is depend on you like a vampire sucking the life out of you till you've had enough."
Mom knew instantly from the look in my eyes that she'd hit her mark.

In that instant our relationship shattered into glassy shards. Nothing would ever be the same again. "I'm not mad at you...I'm just so disappointed." I said bitterly holding back my seething urge to cry. Running to my room I shut my door locking it.

My phone chimes in my purse, alerting me to a received text message. I stare at it, sitting on my study table where I left it, then rush to grab it hoping it’s dad.

Digging it out of the side pocket, I tap the screen awake and check my chat messages—holding my breath when I see Dads name in bold at the top of the list. My finger shakes as I tap his name. After a few rings he finally answered.

"Bonjour Belle."

I wiped her nose with my sleeve and glanced down at the phone screen. “Dad I miss you. Always. Why do I even bother calling when I know I'll just end up missing you more?” 

“Belle, I miss you too”  He said soothinly through the phone.
I couldn't bring myself to tell him what happened.

"I miss you dad." I whispered instead  wiping my tear deciding not to cry and be strong. Looking at the phone. "I miss you too child but we'll be together soon with Michelle."

*Later*

3rd POV

Belle  hadn't gone out of her room, she couldn't. What her mom said to her hurt.

Belle slumped against the wall, feeling the bumps of the archaic wood-chip wallpaper dig through her t-shirt. She looked down at the picture that had once been a vibrant smiling womam.

Without lifting it to the light that struggled through the window pane she looked out of the window when she heard a noise. Wait. Isn't that Anthony?

Ten o'clock at night and Belle ran out of it like her life depended on it. Her mom was sleeping and Anthony was just there.

"Anthony." She said out of breath putting her hands on her knees.

"Hi." Anthony whispers. His bottom lip was trembling and he was shaking slightly.

Wordlessly Belle holds her arms open  in invitation and Anthony flings himself into her embrace with a strangled sob."She wants to put me back on m-mediction, I don't......know what to do." Anthony sobbed with his face in the crook of Belle's neck and they stood like that for a while, Anthony cracked with the force of unvoiced cries and Belle holding him, heart ached for his sudden state.

"No matter what you decide to do Anthony, we're both in this together and we can get through this." 

And then he gave her a smile that just seemed so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness and that unexpected warmth rushed through her.

"There's Neptune." Anthony whispered. Her gaze followed his finger which was pointed towards the corner of the starless sky.

She raised a brow. "How can you tell? The sky is pitch black tonight. There's nothing in sight."His frosty blue eyes then landed on her as he stood straight.

"I just know." 'He talked to me without his sunglasses on'. Belle thought smiling widely 'He really trusts me.' She wiped his tears and they both smiled at each other not saying anything, Anthony hugged her again this time tighter, his chin rested on top of Belle's head. His arms clenched her tighter.

"Now I know why you're called Belle." He mumbled closing his eyes.

At that moment, everything seemed to be at a state of tranquility. An unsolved puzzle felt completely flawless to them, as if I need not go out of my way to find all the other pieces. There was no one here but the two of them—spirited away by all that is cruel in the world.
And it was perfect.

Hi guys 😄 hope you had an amazing week! Here's a chapter to end it off with and I'll be updating again 💕

Thank  you so much for the 1000 reads guys it means so much to me ❤.
Please don't forget to:
Read📚
Vote✔
AND Comment😀

Why do you think Belle never talk's to her dad, sister and friend?