Anthony

I'm sorry!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He held his hands to his ears and hissed loudly. Standing there awkwardly I just wanted the world to suck me in righ there. "I'm sorry, I'm belle and my mo-"

"Belle....La Belle Ferronniere." He stated taking off his hands from his ears.What the heck....

A painting made by Leonardo da Vinci, it wasn't as famous as the Mona Lisa but my grandpa loved it so much."Yes...how do you-" He didn't seem to be listening to a thing I said. He stared for a full minute his jaw clenching and unclenching.

"I want to paint you." He said bluntly in a hushed tone looking down. Before I could answer I was interrupted by Mrs blanc and my mom walking into the room.

"Hey belle, let's get going." Mom said as she gave Mrs. Blanc a hug. "Hey Anthony, how are you today?" She said being friendlier than usual.

"Fine." He mumbled not even looking at her. No one talks to my momma like that not even me. How rude.

Mrs. Blanc frowned at him deeply as he moved away a bit. "Anthony. " She warned piercing her eyes into the side of his face. Oh so he's Anthony my mom's patient.

Maybe mom can tell me something about him. "I want Belle's number." Anthony whisperd looking at the ground. My mom looked at me with a questioning face and nodded her head. "Belle do you want to give him your number?"

I shrugged grabbing out a paper from and pen from the table next to me, writting it down I gave it to him. "Here's my number Anthony." I smiled giving him the piece of paper."Ok."

Snatching the paper he scuried jumping off into a passage and left. Mrs Blanc cleared her throat awkardly "Sorry about that....his a little off the map." She said straightening her designer dress.

I frowned and nodded my head. How can a mother say that about her own child like she's ashamed of him. I don't like her. Not at all.

"It's okay Sarah don't worry I'll make him better or at least I'll try." Mom said. Did she really just....

"Both of you should be ashamed of yourselfs there's nothing wrong with him at all." I blurted " And what type of mother are you that's a whole new bitc-."

"Quiet Belle!" Mom said grabbing my arm. "Sorry for the inconvenience Sarah, belle isn't really like this I don't know what's gotten into her."

"Oh I kno-" Before I could talk again mom pulled me out of the house and into the car. "What has gotten into you child do you want me to loose my job?!" She shouted starting the car.

As she drove off I sighed looking at the classy houses as we drove by them."I thought you were actually supposed to take care of a patient and not criticize them in anyway but you just blatantly insulted Anthony like that, I don't know him but I don't think that's how a mom treats her own son, do you?" I asked boredly looking out the window.

"Belle don't act cocky with me....I know what I said was wrong but I have to agree with Mrs. Blanc, the customer is always right you know."

"Bullshit." Rolling my eyes.
"Belle don't you dare talk to me like that, I brought you into this life and I can take you back, when I was your age I was the smartest in class and I am where I am because of no one but myself so don't think you're important until you're at the top." My mom said sternly looking ahead.

Yeah right.

****later that night******

My room was my safe place the only place I could relax and not care what people are doing it thinking.

I was just about to leave my room for a cup of water when my phone buzzed. Sighing and flopping back on my bed I unlocked my phone checking my notification.

Unknown: Hi

Belle: Hi...who is this.

Unknown: It's Anthony Blanc from earlier.

Belle: Oh yeah, hi Anthony ☺

Unknown: What's that face for...nevermind. I just wanted to know if I could paint you tomorrow after school at my house. See you there.

I frowned looking at the screen. This boy....

Belle: Okay I'll come not because you 'asked' me to but because I want to.

Unknown: Sorry! I'm bad at this.

I laughed at his sudden apology typing out my next sentence.

Belle: No you're perfect.

I looked at the screen seeing he was typing but he stopped. Anthony was confusing and intriguing but overall cute.

And I want to see him again.

Do you guys want Anthony's pov or Belles ?