Mixed feelings

A few weeks pass, Anthony and Belle grew closer, every friday night he would pick her up and they'd talk for hours and hours.

Anthony became more lively and talkative, well at least only with Belle and Sakura.
Anthony's mom was always out on Fridays which left him and his Nanny, Ms. Lorena.

As for Belle and her mom, they weren't as close as they used to be after that fight and as Anthony and her grew closer her mom and her drifted further and further apart.

Sakura and Belle also became really close friends and Hana not as much.

Belle's Pov

"Do you know how annoying it is when anyone asks if  I'm named after an amine character?! Gosh people it means cherry blossoms! And Sakura on Naruto really did him wrong I don't even like her." Sakura complained munching her carrots.

Anthony put all his things in order, his drawing books on the left, belle on his right and his lunch was in her lap.

"I just don't know why so many people hate her. Lots of people say that she's weak or useless and is mean to Naruto. Well she definitely isn't weak since she has defeated Sasori and sort of helped Naruto and Sasuke fight against Madara and Kaguya. She also isn't useless as she has saved a lot of peoples lives Hinata, Kankuro and tons more, also, when people say stuff like she's mean to Naruto because she hits him, she rarely does that and when she does, it's mainly for comic relief." Anthony said typing away at his computer with his back turned away from us.

"Buzz kill." Sakura mumbled rolling her eyes and I laughed hitting her shoulder. "He is not a buzz kill." I noticed Hana and her boyfriend Justin making there way to us from the corner of my eyes. Anthony noticed and put on his earphones, he was only comfortable with Sakura and I.

Hana and I were not on good terms, we acted like it but we were not friends  she doesn't know that Sakura told me what really happened with Anthony and her and Anthony hasn't talked about it either so I didn't say anything.

"Hey Sakura and Belle, Anthony." She said even though he probably didn't hear her.

"Hey Hana and Justin." Sakura and I said out of courtesy. "So as you know my friends and I are having a party and we'd love for you guys to come." Yeah I know, everyone knows. Justin throws a big party every year while his parents are out on holiday, lots of people have mixed feelings about it.

I haven't actually been to an actual teenage party yet because I've been home schooled all my life and recently I've been getting a lot of invites but I just can't go. My mom would never let me and it would be crazy going to a packed home filled with rando's you don't know.

"I'd love to but if there's loud music I don't thi-" Anthony cut me off surprisingly. "I'd love to come." He said staring up at Justin with his sunglasses.

"Cool, well I geuss I'll see you guys tonight." He said awkwardly dragging  Hana away with him. "Welp." Sakura said breathing out uneasily.

"I'll see you guys tonight."

"Anthony what did you just say?"
I said puzzled sitting up "You know we can't go out at night especially since out parents have no idea tha-"

"Nothing Belle, I'm going to that party......okay? No one needs to know." He said patting her hand and went back to typing.

It was useless Anthony wasn't going to listen to me. We were both silent for awhile

"I want to go- I've never really been to a party,Belle and besides- technically  you..... haven't too." He said resting his head on the ground.

"Why do you always have to be right?" I rolled my eyes giving in.

"Is that even a question?"

■■■■■■♤♤♤♤■■■■■■■■■■■■

Anthony had had no problem leaving his house since he's mom had a charity event with her friend Marissa, I on the other hand had difficulty especially since all my mom and I do is fight recently but I ended up telling her that Sakura and I needed to study for some huge tests we had coming up, she gave in.

Sakura had to pick me up so it would look like we were actually going to study. And as for my clothes of course I packed what I was going to wear to the party in my book bag.

Now
'''''

Sakura and I were getting ready in her room, her parents knew we were going to a party so they didn't mind me here with her.

"Hey....Sakura we're friends right?" I said nervously brushing my hair.

She looked at me furrowing her eyebrows.

"Duh." She said helping me zip up my white low v-neck dress. This is the first party that I'm going to without 5 year olds and parents talking about how their days were. I pursed my lips and put on my heels.

Shrouding my body in the cotton-like white dress, with four pastel yellow stripes that I'd bought off a street rack in France i sighed. I would have preferred red roses or the orange dahlias: this dress made me look like an expanse of wallpaper. But my best friend chose it for me so it meant a lot.

"So Belle how do you feel about the party, I mean with Anthony and all." She said putting on her heels and getting her bag. "I'm not sure haha....the only party I wasn't bummed on going to and he wants to go, how unfortunate."

"Don't worry girl it's going to be so much fun! Justin throws the best parties each year and Anthony is getting better don't you think?" She smiled patting my back.

"Yeah and I'm glad he is," I smiled back. "So are you ready to go party!?" I exclaimed grabbing my bag.

"Dude I was ready yesterday."

Sorry sorry sorry.
I'm sorry I never updated I took a break from wattpad.

Thank you guys so much ❤💛💜💙💚