Who's that boy?

(*That's Anthony)

Bump. It was like my head hit a prison-hued wall; standing still for too long was never a great idea. "Ouch I mumbled rubbibg my head."

And then I saw him.

▪▪¤¤¤▪▪

Through the open door came the most expressive eyes, They were the colour of a clear blue sky through a broken prison wall but they were quickly covered by a pair of black sunglasses.

He had tousled dark brown hair, which was thick and lustrous. His face was strong and defined, his features molded from granite. He had dark eye brows, which sloped downwards in a serious expression.

He didn't pay me so much as a second as he walked past me with his head down. I think I ended up staying in the school hallway too long day dreaming about that boy because my mom ended up giving me my schedule.

"Belle are you sure you want to start school today....we could go home and watch your favourite movie, anything you like."

I smiled but shook my head. I want to see how school works. "Thanks mom but it's your fault for bringing me to this hell hole and I think I might just stay." I laughed.

"Don't you dare get sassy with me girl or I'll-" I cut her off before she could finish that sentence. "Okay, okay chill mama." She shook her head and smiled pointing me to the direction of the office.

"Don't forget, I'm seeing a new patient today so don't come and disturb me in my office. My mom is a psychologist and has her practice at the back of the house in a small house, I'm not really there often but when I'm there it's really boring, my mom spends alot whole lot time there

I gave her a hug and walked into the office. "May I help you miss." A woman with short red hair and brown enviting eyes asked me.

"Yes please uhm could I get I guide, I'm new here and I need help." She nodded a quicky typed something out on the computer.

"You can take a seat." She smiled and I took a seat observing the room. It was dull, too dull for my liking.

This school literally looked like a prison to me. There wasn't one piece of art in this office room. I was interrupted in my thoughts by a girl entering the room.

She sauntered in, feeling proud and confident. Her tousled blonde curls bounced as she marched in, the lights seemed to dim as her glowing presence diminished them.

The girl was like a living angel, without wings and with a halo that was concealed from sight. She strutted to the secretary's desk.

"I was called as the guide ma'am." The secretary smiled widely at this girl and looked at her like she was some type of god."Oh yes Hanna  there she is." The woman pointed at me.

I stood up and held my schedule "Hi." I smiled a little jabbing my right hand in my pocket awkwardly not knowing what to do with it. "Hey." She smiled and yawned lazily walking out of the office signalling me to follow her

"So I'm Hanna as you know and I'm your guide ,we both have the same schedules for today so I can help you out." She smiled as we exited "So our first class is World history with Mr.Wesel."

"'Weasel'?" I laughed at the name as we stopped at the classroom. She put a finger to get lips holding in a laugh but walking in, I followed her.

"Hi sir" She said enthusiastically striding to his desk. This girl is too bold it  scares me and I'm lowkey  just following her like a lost puppy.

"This is your new student 'Belle." She emphasized it in a French accent and some students turned their heads to look in my direction while the rest were either on their phones or talking to each other.