Happiness

(*sorry for the wait guys :( I made this chapter extra long though to make up for it.)

To describe the school cafeteria and it's food was like describing your favourite shade of graphite pencil. It really didn't matter what you asked for or what you wanted, you'd get the same over-cooked grey offering on it's grey plate with it's disgusting grey taste.

Hana and I walked out the cafeteria and sat at our usual spot. "So Belle I was wondering if you would like to come with me to my house later today, I'm having a little get together." She said grabbing a bag of chips from her school bag and started munching it.

"It sounds great I'll come but I'm always busy at four so maybe I'll come earlier?." I shrugged looking at her bag of chips gosh how I would kill for that.....

She wiggled her eyebrows grinning a little too much and creepily offered me some chips. "Why's that?" I laughed raising my eyebrow "Are you trying to get me to talk by offering me chips?"

"Maybe, maybe not," She laughed winking."Ugh just tell me Belle I'm tired of bribing you."
"Fine!" I rose up my hands in defence.

"Well there's this boy...." before I could finish a girl with black hair, vintage clothes and all stars came running and jumped on Hana. "Ouch!" Hana groaned pushing her off.

"What the heck Sakura!" Hana growled frowning at her. Sakura smiled sheepishly and pouted. "What? I finnaly get free time from class and this is how you act?"

"Not my fault you never did your homework and now you have to catch up on it during lunch, I warned you Sakura!"

"You literally know nothing about me Hana I was going to do the work but procastination got the best of me not that you would know anyway...." Sakura sighed dramatically putting her hand to her chest.

"I know a ton about you." Hana rolled her eyes

"Not really." Sakura argued back

"Actually YOU are right Sakura all I know is stupid shit like how you hate when 6 and 4 are next to each other, you like Androids better than iPhones for some weird reason, you absolutely hate the word 'supper', you are embarrassed to admit how much you love 'Fake love' by BTS,you laugh at your jokes before you even tell them and you refuse to tell me about the weird thing you do with your hands when you're focused."

"That just got kinda deep."

"You wanna talk about it?"

"I don't talk about my feelings."

After a few seconds of silence and staring Sakura and Hana started laughing.

Sakura and Hana's friendship made me think of Leon and my sister Michelle, I wish they were here.They would always stick up for me in front of others, even when I was wrong.

Then privately Leon would let me know what he really thought and how I should have behaved differently, who I should apologize to and how to avoid repeating the same mistake. I always listened to my sister because she listened to me.

Sometimes Leon could loose his temper and be a right prat, then it would be my turn with the sage advice. We were all friends no matter what.

I felt like the spell of invisibility had finally worn off because Sakura started to notice my presence.(Jokes). "I'm belle nice to meet you Sakura."

"How do you know my name are you pyschic or something because my horoscope told me today I'd meet someone who will reaveal the insights of my future." I laughed shaking my head "Not even close."

"So Sakura I'm having a get together later at my house will you be there?" Hana asked looking at Sakura.
"Is that even a question Han is it really?" Sakura rolled her eyes playfully.