Chapter 15: A Stupid and Reckless Idea

Asuna's p.o.v.

It has been seven months since the battle against Dameon. The front lines are now on the 99th floor. We are so close to ending this war. I was traveling with ten of out best knights because the demons on this floor are some of the most powerful ever. Not to mention, if I were captured, I could be used against my father, Heathcliff, and my mate, Kirito.

We were walking to the tower when we were ambushed. Twenty units of powerful demons attacked us. My men failed to protect be and were killed doing so. "If you think you can use me for breeding, you are wrong." I said with a growl. One of the demons got a sniff of me and reeled. "She is mated! But to whom?" Said the demon that had reeled back from me. "Lets take her to the boss lady. She'll know what to do." Another one said. And with that, everything went black.

I woke to find myself chain to the floor in a large room. The first thing I notice was the throne. Have they taken me to the Demon King? I thought. "So, you'd finally awake, I see." I looked to see a beautiful demon walk in. "I am Titania, the Demon Queen. And you." She said as she walked close to me. "You have a familiar sent, yet we have never met. Why is that?" She asked me, but I kept quiet.

She took another sniff at me, then her eyes went wide. "Now I recognize it. You were just like the last girl I had. A mate to that , half breed," she spat the word out. "That my husband had fathered. Why he did that, I have no idea." She knew that Kirito was the Demon King's son! This was bad. She looked at me again. "Maybe, I shall break you too. Just like the last one." She laughed. "Don't think for a second that I will break just for you to harm my mate, bitch!" I shouted at her. She chuckled, "We will see."

What neither of them knew, was that one of Asuna's men was able to send a message to Heathcliff.

Heathcliff's p.o.v.

I got a message form one of Asuna's knights that were sent to watch over her. "Sir, we are sorry. If another message is not sent soon, then that means we were killed and Asuna was captured. Sorry" My face went pale, and I stood up. I began writing a message to Kirito to inform him that Asuna was captured. After I was done, I got all the knight to began raid preparations. i just hoped nothing happened to her.

An hour later, my doors where almost sent off their hinges by Kirito as he stormed in. Four of his horns were all ready out and Eugeo and Alice were not far behind him in, clearly trying not to go full demon. "What happen!" Kirito was clearly trying hard not to lose his temper. "Ambushed" I replied. "I do not know how has her. Nor where. That is why I called you here." I replied. Eugeo seemed to remember something because his face went pale. "Kirito. This floor...This floor is where the Demon Queen lives." He said. Kirito then went pale. "What does that mean?" I asked. "Do you remember what happen to Lisbeth?" Kirito asked me. I nodded, remembering the story that Kirito told me about what happen to his two previous mate. "Well, the Demon Queen was the one responsible for that. And she might do it to Asuna. We have to find her." Me and my men all went pale at the information. "We have to hurry." I said.

It told a day, but we found a hidden town the was her base. Kirito charged down to hit, but three meters from the wall, he ran into something. Eugeo and Alice got to him. As Alice picked him up, Eugeo check to see what happen. "There is a force field here." Demons started to appear behind the force field. They looked at us and started laughing. "Dammit!" Kirito screamed as he struck the field. He  hit is so hard, that everything within five feet, on both sides of the field, of the impact zone, went flying. The demons looked shocked when that happened. Kirito got back up and was walking forward again, but stops. He then turns to Eugeo and Alice.

"You guys remember how we always were doing something stupid or reckless whenever we got together?" He asked them. Alice nodded and Eugeo began to nod before his eyes went wide. "You guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Kirito asked them. "Well, unless you were thinking of something else besides trying to do the most stupid and reckless idea in history and take down the force field, then no." Eugeo said with a smile. Alice mearly shucks her head with a smile. "This is going to be good."

"Thirty seconds, ten second intervals, five meter distance, Alice, then Eugeo, and finally, me. Got it?" Kirito said to them. They nodded. "Okay, lets start." He said. Alice walked back five meters from the field and began to run around it. Every two seconds, she completed a lap. After ten seconds, Eugeo began to run at the same distance. He completed a lap every second. After twenty, Kirito joined, completing two laps every second. Then at thirty, fourty, and fifty seconds, Alice, Eugeo and Kirito turned and ran at the field. When Alice struck it, it noticeably bended, the force sending everything within ten meters fly, except Alice, Eugeo, and Kirito. She jumped to the side as Eugeo struck it. The field cracked, spider webbing away from the point of impact for fifteen meters. He then jumped to the side as Kirito came up and struck it. The force field let out and ear piecing screech and shattered.

Everyone was shocked at what the three of them just did. The demons even more so, and a bit scared. We recovered first and charged them. Carving our way through, we finally got to the building in the center of the town. "That has to be where the Demon Queen is. Time to take here out, after everything she did to me. I want to give her payback, with interest." Kirito said before charging in. "Knights, keep the demons from coming to help the queen. We shall deal with her." I said before running in myself, with Eugeo and Alice right behind me.