Chapter 14: Dameon the Crowned Prince

Asuna's p.o.v.

Everyone had just arrived to mine and Kirito's home. Father and the knights, Klein and the Fuurinkazan, Eugeo and Alice. Just as I saw father about to ask what to do, Kirito ran in. "I followed the tracks and found that they lead to a hidden gate." We were all shocked, a hidden gate? "And it only has one location, a hidden base within the mountains often 55th floor." He said.

"Well, we have our destination. What are we waiting for? A ticket? Because I am sure that we will not be getting one." Klein said witha smile. We all chuckled at that. "Lets head out and rescue Yui." Heathcliff said. He turned to Kirito, "Lead the way." Kirito nodded and turned to go.

After a ten minute walk, we fpund the gate. "So, there really is a hidden gate." Said Alice. Kirito went up to it and activated it.  Lets go." He said before walking through.

Imagine our surprise when we walked right into the base. Of course, it was filled with demons. Though, they looked very surprised when about a hundred knights walked through the gate. We recovered first and attacked. Going through them, we searched the place bottom to top. At the highest floor of the base, we found Yui, along side the biggest demon we have ever seen.

"Who are you and what do you want with Yui?" I shouted at him. He mearly chuckled. "Who am I, you say. I am Dameon, the Crown Prince of the demons." The crowned prince?!?! Everyone looked surprised. "And what do I want with you? Simple, I want this half breed abomination dead. I am the hunter of hybrids." Half breed? Yui was a half breed? That was why they were chasing her.

"Other then this one, only one half breed ever got away from me. It was almost thirty years ago." My eyes started to go wide. "The mother and remarried after the demon left, I have no clue who the demon was or I would have killed him. She had a little girl too. They half breed got away, thanks to the mother, so I killed her. I took the man she was with and sold him to a slaver, and I kept the girl, she has been fun to play with." He said with an evil smile. What he just described was Kirito's past. Kirito must have realizes that as well.

"If that is the case," Kirito said, walking forward slowly. "Then I will enjoy taking my revenge on you." He growled, the wings, seven feet wide, and tail, ten feet long, appearing as seven of his horns grew. His two swords were blazing like miniature suns of Hellflame. Dameon looked surprised at this. "So the legendary Black Swordsman is the half breed that escaped me all those years ago." He said, a little shock. "Do you know who your father is?" He asked. "Yeah, and I will tell you as I watch the light leave your eyes." Kirito said before attacking. The sudden attack took Dameon off guard and he let Yui go to defend himself.

As Kirito and Dameon began to fight, demons flooded into the room. "Men, to battle. If you are going to go down, drag as many of these beast as you can with you. Eugeo, Alice, and Klein, you and your guild help my daughter get Yui." Father said before charging into the fray, his men not far behind. I saw Yui binding behind so barrels near Kirito and Dameon. "Kirito, get Dameon away from there so I can get to Yui."

He seemed to have heard me because he then struck Dameon and sent him flying over several meters away. We ran foward to Yui. "Yui!" I cried to get her attention. She looked up and saw me. "Mama!" I got to her and picked her up. I nodded to Klein. "No need to worry, we'll not be leting any demons get close." He said. "No way in he'll." Eugeo also said. He, Alice, Klein and his men circle me and we began to carve our way through to a safer location.

I looked over to Kirito and Dameon. The battle between them reminded me of the battle between him and the demon general, Sugo, when I had been captured over a year ago. All of their attacks sent out shock ways, preventing any back up on both sides. Not that either of them wanted any, from the looks of them.

Kirito's p.o.v.

Our fight had been going on for a while now. We had both lost track of time after a while. I lean forward, "I heard that you were close friends with the demon general, Sugo." "He growled, "Why do you ask, hybrid?" He spat the word hybrid out. "Well, yours truly was the one that did him in, after he tried to take my mate." I smiled. His eyes went narrow with anger. "You son of a bitch!" He cried out and swung at me.

I smiled, just the reaction I wanted. By lashing out in anger, he dropped his guard. I took the opening and ran him through. He cried out in pain, making all the demons look at him. Their eyes went wide when they saw that I had ran him through with Hellflame covered blades.

I leaned forward again. "I said that I would tell you how my father was when I saw the light leaving from you eyes, and I will. My father is Diablo Ragnarok, deer half brother of mine." I whispered, right before my other sword took his head off. It went flying across the room, a look of shock plastered on it.

All the demons began to retreat after seeing Dameon die to the Vlack Swordsman. We let them go, they were no threat now. I turned to Heathcliff. "How many did we lose?" I asked. "Four, not even a hand full." He replied. "Far less then the twenty or more I thought we would have lost." I nodded and turned to Asuna.

"Is Yui okay?" I asked. She nodded, and brought Yui out. I walked over and crouch down to her level. She looked at me in my half breed form. "So, you are just like me, papa?" She asked. "Yes, I am" I replied, patting her on the head. "Come on, lets go home." I said with a smile. "Okay!" She said in return, smiling.