Chapter 18: Long Lost Sisters: Yuuki

Kirito's p.o.v.

It has only been two hours since I talked to the spirits of my parents. It has been two hours since I learned my sister was alive. It has been two hours since I learned that I was heir to the throne. My mind was still trying to wrap my head around it. We were walking to the Ruby Palace to scout it out when we heard the soumd of battle.

I looked at Asuna, who nodded. We all took off in the direction of the sound. What we came across was startling. A clearing that was full of demons except the center, where six fighters were back to back. There were a lot of dead demons at their feet.

I looked at Asuna, "Get the men to surround them." I said quietly, she nodded and signaled to them. As they began to surround the demons, I grew out six of my horns. I moved back to get room for a running start. I ran and just before hitting the back of the demons in the back, I jumped. Soaring over the demons I landed in the circle of their dead. Spinning around to look at the demons, I said, "Best run while you have the chance." With a grin.

Yuuki's p.o.v.

"How could we have been so careless?" I growled, looking at all the demons surrounding us. "We just weren't looking where we were going." Nori said. Tecchi looked around, "This is going to be hard." "We've been holding out so far" Talken said. "I swear, if you just jinxed us Talken, I will kill you." Jun said. "My magic is sensing movement beyond the tree line." Siune said. "More of these guys?" I asked.

"No, all but three of the signatures say human. Two of them say demon, but they're mingled in with the humans. And their is one that is just strange." She replied with. "What do you mean strange?" Jun asked. "My magic says human and demon at the same time. And it is heading straight towards us." She said. Just then, a figure jumped over all of the demons, landing about two feet from them.

He was covered all in black, a sword in each hand, and six horns growing out of his head. I got prepared for a fight, just to watch him turn around. "Best run while you have the chance." The man in black said. "Crap!" One of the demons shouted. "It's the Black Swordsman!" "You mean the hybrid?!" Another said. Hybrid? I thought.

What did that mean? "Ops" he said. Every demon looked at him in fear. "Times up, we have you surrounded." He said with a smile. People stood up all around the clearing. Two demons, Greater Demons, from their looks, also stood among them. "That's Eugeo and Alice. The traitors." Another demon said in fear. What happened next was a massacre. None of the demons got away.

After the battle, I took a look at the fighters. Their differenting attires told me that they were all from different guilds. The black one turned to look at me. "What? No thank you?" He asked with a small smile. "Really Kirito?" A female voice said. I looked to see a women head towards us. "That what you say?" "What? We did just save them?" They chucked. "Thank you." I said.

"Now, may I ask who you all are?" I asked them. "Sure. I'm Kirito. Better known as the Black Swordsman. Half breed." He pointed at the two people who, moments ago, had been Greater Demons. "That is Eugeo and Alice." He then pointed at the man in red near others also in red. "That's Klein and the Fuurinkazan guild." He pointed at the soldiers in blue. "Those are members of the Holy Dragon Alliance." Pointing at the men in green and gray. "Members of the Aincrad Liberation Army." Pointing at the ones in red and white. "Those are the Knights of the Blood Oath." Finally, wrapping his arm around the shoulder of the women next to him. "This is their Vice Commander, daughter of Commander Heathcliff, Asuna."

My eyes went wide at the last name. "Did you just say Asuna?" I asked. They both looked at me confused. "Yeah. My name is Asuna. Why?" Said the women in red and white. I covered my mouth with both of my hands. "Is that really you, Big Sis?" I asked.

Asuna's p.o.v.

"Is that really you, Big Sis?" The women in purple asked. Everyone looked at us when she said that. My eyes went wide. "Yuuki? Is that you?" Tears were flowing down the women's eyes. "Yes, I'm Yuuki." We ran forward and embraced each other. "Your alive!" I cried. "Do you know how happy father will be? He was struck with grief when we thought we had lost you." Tears were flowing down my eyes now.

"I can't wait to see him. After all these years, I get to see both of you again." She then looked back at Kirito. "And just who is this. You said Kirito, right?" He nodded with a smile. "What did you mean by half breed and what is your connection to my sister?" Yuuki asked him. "A half breed is a child of a human and demon." He stated. "But I thought all of those resulted in demons?" Yuuki asked. "True, if one of the participants is not will. If both are willing,it results in a hybrid. A half breed." He said. "Oh" Yuuki replied with.

"And my connection with your sister? Simple, she is my mate." Yuuki's jaw dropped and she turned to look at me. " Seriously!?!? He is your boyfriend?!?!" She shouted. My face was scarlet. "Yes" I said meekly. Her eyes went wide. "Judging by your reaction, you two slept together. Am I right?" She asked. I mearly nodded. "Holy...I'm gone for ten years and this happens."

"Come, we should take you to father." I turned to the rest of the fighters. "We'll continue tomorrow. Get some rest tonight." I commanded before turning around. Yuuki and Kirito followed.

Hrathcliff's p.o.v.

I was in the middle of a meeting when Asuna, Kirito, and a women in a purple attire walked in. "What is it Asuna? And who is this?" I asked looking a the women. "My, my. Ten years and you still haven't changed, father." Said the women. "Come again? What was that?" They last thing she had said caught my attention. "Father" Asuna said. I looked at her to see her smiling brightly. "This is Yuuki."

Just three simple words. But they were some that I will cherish. I turned back to her. "Yuuki? My dear daughter?" I asked. She smiled "Hello, father. Been along time." I got up and walked over to her. I then pulled her into a hug, which she returned. "How?" I asked. "We thought we had lost you." "I had been taken by demons. I was used by the for nine years before I escaped a year and a half ago, after the demon using me stopped coming. If I had known that you and sis were here, I would have come." She told me in returned.

Kirito looked up, "Did the demon happened to be named Sugo?" He asked. She looked surprised. "Yes, how did you know?" He wrapped his arm around Asuna. "I killed that asshole after he captured and tried to do the same to Asuna." Yuuki's eyes went wide. "Well, that explains it." Asuna smiled, "How about we catch up at our home?" She suggested. "Sure" I said.

Yuuki's p.o.v.

When we arrived at Asuna and Kirito's house a girl about ten or eleven years old ran out. "Mama! Papa! Your back." She ran into Asuna and Kirito. Kirito picked her up, "Hey, Yui. Were you a good girl while we were gone?" He asked her. She nodded.

I looked shock. "She can't be yours. She's over ten years of age, which is longer then I've been gone." Sis smiled. "We found her a little over half a year ago. She was being hunted by demons. We found out later that the reason she was being hunted was because she was a half breed, like Kirito." I looked at her in shock, then at the girl.

"Mama. Who is this?" She asked sis. "Yui, this is my sister, Yuuki. That would make her your aunt." Yui looked at me and smiled. "Aunty Yuuki!" She said with her arms out stretched. I smiled and picked her up. I turned to look at Asuna and Kirito. "I'm not the only one who has some explaining to do." I said with a smile. "Come on. Lets head it and we can talk about what has happened." Kirito said as he took Yui and began walking towards the house. "Come on, sis" Asuna said to me and father walked in too. We went in after them.