Welcome to Vegas

MADGE is wheeling round her casino on her golden mobility scooter serving drinks. Her daughter JANICE is working behind the bar whilst MICK is on the phone. He looks quite concerned however MADGE takes no notice of him.  

Meanwhile back at the Garvey's house CHANTELLE is lying in bed trying to sleep. Her piece is disturbed as her children are screaming from the other room.

CHANTELLE: Coolio! Pie! Shut up! (rolls back over and tries to get back to sleep)

Someone knocks at the door so TELLE has no choice but to get up. She goes to answer the door despite the fact her hair is all over the place and her make up is a mess as she forgot to take it off last night. The people at the door start banging even louder.

CHANTELLE: Hold your horses I'm coming!

She opens the door and notices her younger brother MICHAEL in hang cuffs and two police officers standing either side off him!

CHANTELLE: Oh fuck shake! (she rolls her eyes)

Back at the casino MADGE bumps into JACQUELINE.

JACQUELINE: Hola!

MADGE: (shocked to see her) You? What the fuck are you doing here?!

JACQUELINE: I heard you had a hotel out here so I thought I'd pop along for a visit!

MADGE: How can you afford to come Vegas?

KENNETH and LIAM come over

KENNETH: Consider it as a works outing!

LIAM: Just don't tell Temple-Savage!

MADGE: (rolls her eyes) Oh great fat Jedward and Gay Ron Weasley are here too!

LIAM: I'm not gay!

KENNETH: And I'm not fat! (breaths in) I'm just round!