Missing family

MICHAEL was laying on RAY's bed missing his family. He looks at the clock and notices he's been gone all day. He tries to get up but his leg is in too much pain after falling out the window. As he tries to move he screams in pain causing RAY to run in and check what happened.

RAY: Mickey, are you okay? Did you try to get out of bed?!

MICHAEL: Yeah I......

RAY: Why would you be so stupid? You know you've got a dodgy leg!

MICHAEL: Yeah so I need to get it fixed.

RAY: Oh, and do you have the money to pay for all the hospital fees?

MICHAE: No, but my family do.

RAY: Your family? They don't care about you!

MICHAEL: What don't say that! Off course they care about me!

RAY: Then why did they say all those nasty stuff to you?

MICHAEL: Because they were mad. Doesn't mean they don't care though.

RAY: If they cared then where are they hmm?

MICHAEL: I guess they're looking for me maybe?

RAY: It's been day and they ain't found you yet! I bet they ain't even thinking about you Micky! That's how little they care!

Meanwhile in MICHAEL's room JANICE is staring at his empty bed in tears. She stays up and stares at it all night. In the morning MICK wakes up to see JANICE staring at the bed and puts his arms round her to comfort his wife.

MICK: Staring at his bed ain't going to bring him back love.

JANICE: Then what am I supposed to do?

MICK: He will come back when he wants to.

JANICE: It's been a day Mick! It's been a whole day and he still hasn't come back!

MICK: Give him time love.

JANICE: But what if something happens to him? What if something's already happened to him?

MICK: I'll go have a look for him if it'll put your mind at ease.

JANICE: Oh, I do love you Mick Garvey.

JANICE kisses MICK as he leaves to go look for their son. JANICE watches MICK leave through the window and see's two big blokes grab him and drag him into the back of a van and drives off!

JANICE: Mick? MICK!