An Old Foe

After being dragged into the back of a van by two strong thugs, MICK is taken into a small dark office. He has been tied to a chair and blindfolded. All he can hear is the door slowly creek open then the sound of cowboy boots against a cold concrete floor as someone enters.

MICK: Who's that? What are you doing with me! Let me go! This isn't revenge of the body snatchers is it?!

MAN: If you want to go Mr Gravy you better give me my money!

MICK: It Garvey, and I don't owe you any money!

MAN: Really? I have a contract stating otherwise.

MICK: I've not signed a contract.

MAN: Stop trying to welch out of your debt!

MICK: Welch out? That voice sound familiar!

MICK's blindfold is removed to reveal a small man wearing a giant cowboy hat and a pink suit.

MICK: Mr Pink!

PINK: Long time no see Mr Gravy!

MICK: I told you its Garvey not Gravy!

PINK: Do I look like a give a f*ck? Just give me my money!

MICK: What money? We cleared our debt with you that day on the race course.

PINK: I'm not talking about that debt. I'm talking about the debt you promised to pay off for your brother.

MICK: My brother? I haven't promised to pay off any debts for Pete?

PINK: This contract says you are willing to pay off all debts belonging to Mr Peter Garvey.

MICK: I didn't sign that.

PINK: So, this isn't your signature?

As MICK looks at the contract it triggers a flashback to when he signed it whilst being hypnotised.

MICK: Wait I remember now!

PINK: So, you did sign it?

MICK: Yes, but it was whilst I was hypnotised. That explains why my dad took me to see the hypnotist.

PINK: I couldn't really give a f*ck why you signed it. However, the fact of the matter is you did so pay up!

MICK: But I was tricked into signing it!

Just then MICK's brother PETE comes bursting through the door.

PETE: STOP! It's all a trick! Mick was tricked into signing the contract!

MICK: Yeah cheers bruv I already figured that one out.

PETE: I'm so sorry Mick. But it's all dads fault. He was the one who tricked you not me I swear.

PINK: Aww sorry I've got to break up this heart to heart but DO YOU HAVE MY MONEY?!

MICK: Why do you need it Pink? You were the richest gangster in all of Benidorm. Why don't you just leave our family alone!

PINK: I was the richest gangster. Was until the day I met you! After that race with the old battle-axe I lost it all.

PETE: Wait you pair know each other?

MICK: Yes, but you didn't lose that much money to us? It was only a couple of grand.

PINK: It wasn't just the money. I also lost my pride. It ruined my reputation losing to and old lady. I became the laughing stock across the entire Costa Blanca!

MICK: I think you were a laughing stock before you met us.

PINK: Enough! No one beats Mr Pink and gets away with it. That's why I targeted your halfwit brother, so I could bring your family down starting with the weakest member.

PETE: So, all this is revenge?

PINK: Indeed. Now thanks to you your family owe me everything. Even their precious hotel!

PETE: I'm so so sorry!

MICK: Yeah you better be! Now thanks you the bad guys won!

PINK: I always win!