Michael in Trouble

CHANTELLE isn't happy that MICHAEL has been brought home by the police especially considering this isn't the first time!

POLICE: Are you Master Garvey's mother?

CHANTELLE: No you bastard! I'm his older sister!

POLICE: Oh, I'm sorry I just err....... Well...... just be warned next time young Michael is caught trying to gamble it will be more than just a fine!

CHANTELLE: Now officer there no need to be like that! (tries to flirt with the police. She goes to take off her dressing gown but the police stop her)

POLICE: Please leave your dressing gown on ma'am!

The Police quickly leave and CHANTELLE sighs.

CHANTELLE: Spoilt sports! (looks at MICHAEL) Mams gonna kill you!

MICHAEL: (shrugs his shoulders) Oh stop over reacting would ya!

CHANTELLE: You've been told time after time you're too young to gamble!

MICHAEL: I'm 20 years old!

CHANTELLE: Yeah and the legal age in America is 21!

MICHAEL: This is so unfair! If we still lived in the UK I'll be old enough to gamble, drink and smoke and everything by now!

CHANTELLE: Why do you want to smoke?!

MICHAEL: I'm just saying I can't have any fun here! (storms off)

CHANTELLE: Hmm try being a single mother! Then you'll never have fun!

CHANTELLE'S kids enter the room after hearing what she said about them.

CHANTELLE: No offense kids!