Liam's Crush

KENNETH and LIAM are in the casino. KENNETH is wasting all his money on the fruit machines whilst LIAM is handing him handing him quarters. LIAM is unhappy about this as he doesn't want KENNETH to waste all the money however KENNETH is not listening.

KENNETH: You see Liam the key to successful gambling is....

LIAM: ......having me here to make sure you don't spend too much?

KENNETH: Oh no don't be daft! That's not your job!

LIAM: Oh, really what is my job?

KENNETH: Hand me the coins?

LIAM: Do you really think I want to waste my holiday by handing you coins?!

KENNETH: It's not a holiday! It's a works outing!

LIAM: What does this have to do with work?

KENNETH: Well we're raising money for our business aren't we?

LIAM: Really? Raising money but wasting it all in a casino?

KENNETH: What else do you wanna do?

The boys are distracted when CHANTELLE walks over to them. She is looking far more glamorous than she did earlier. Now she has dropped the kids off at school and is dressed in a waitress outfit ready for work. She has done her hair and her make up looks perfect. When LIAM spots her his jaw drops to the flaw!

CHANTELLE: Hi boys. Fancy a drink? (she asks taking their order)

KENNETH: No thanks. He wants to leave!

She walks off to serve other customers. LIAM watches her as she walks away.

LIAM: I've changed my mind! I don't want to leave! I think I've just met the love of my life!

KENNETH: What that waitress? You don't even know who she is!

LIAM: She's the most beautiful creature I've ever seen!

KENNETH: Hmm if I had a penny for every time someone said that to me.

LIAM: You'll waste it all on the fruit machines!

KENNETH nods and continues playing on the fruit machine whilst LIAM is watching CHANTELLE at work.