Michael's gone missing!

The following morning MICK is standing outside MICHAEL's room. He is quite concerned that they haven't heard from him all night so MICK knocks on the door to try and talk to him.

MICK: Listen Michael I don't know what your mum said to you last night. She didn't mean it! I mean she's mad that you go in trouble with the police. I mean we're both mad! But we just care about you son. Son?

MICK gets worried as MICHAEL isn't responding so he unlocks the door and goes inside to make sure everything is alright. He starts panicking when he notices MICHAEL has gone missing!

MICK: Michael? Michael?! MICHAEL?!

CHANTELLE here's the shouting so runs into the room.

CHANTELLE: Dad what's wrong? What's with all the shouting you're going to wake my kids!

MICK: Michael's gone missing!

JANICE and MADGE over here this as they enter the room.

JANICE: Michael's gone missing?!

MADGE: I told you ya should've hobbled him! This would never have happened if you hobbled him!

JANICE: Oh, it's all my fault! I'm a terrible mother. (crying)

CHANTELLE: Mam don't be daft. You're not a terrible mother.

MICK: Telle's right. Just look at Miss Hannigan in the chair over there! Now that's a terrible mother!

MADGE: Oi Mick Garvey! I brought up seven children!

MICK: Yeah and only one of them still talks to you!

MADGE: At least none of my children went missing!

CHANTELLE: Stop over reacting! He hasn't gone missing. He's just spent the night out. I mean how often did I use to spend the whole night out at his age.

MADGE: Ay and you ended up pregnant at the age of 15.

MICK: Well I don't think our Michael would get pregnant.

MADGE: You laugh now but you won't be laughing when he turns up in some police cell!

JANICE: Your right mum I should've gobbled him!

MADGE: HOBBLED!

Meanwhile whilst the Garvey's are arguing MICHAEL wakes up in RAY's apartment. He tries to get up however he can't move cus he's twisted his ankle from falling out of the window. He goes to ring JANICE to let him know he's alright however he can't as they taken the phone off him. RAY tells him not to worry about his family so he decides to go back to sleep.