Micks Kidnapped!

After watching her husband, MICK get taking away in the back of a van JANICE quickly runs into the hotel reception. In the panic she has no time to get dressed so she's still wearing her pajamas.

JACQULINE: Oh hola! I didn't know it was that type of hotel! I always feel more comfortable in my underwear as well.

She winks and goes to take off her top however JANICE quickly stops her!

JANICE: No Jacqueline please keep your top on! It's defiantly NOT that type of hotel!

JACQUELINE: Then you do you get to walk around half naked?

JANICE: I'm sorry I just. My husband got kidnapped!

JACQUELINE: I beg your pardon?

MADGE enters the reception.

MADGE: What's with all the noise? What's going on here?!

JANICE: Mick got dragged into the back of a van!

MADGE: What? Don't make me laugh? No one's strong enough to drag your Mick!

JANICE: I'm not joking mother! He's been kidnapped!

PETE over hears the conversations and quickly goes to tell his father, STAN.

PETE: Dad Mick's been kidnapped!

STAN: That's what he gets for not paying his debts.

PETE: Debts? what debts does Mick have?

STAN: Did I not tell you he signed a contract to pay off all your debts.

PETE: But why would he do that?

STAN: Well he was hypnotised when he signed the contract.

PETE: What? Why would you do this dad?!

STAN: Mick has plenty of money son. He was never going to just hand over the money and help us.

PETE: So, you tricked him?

STAN: Oh, don't get your knickers in a twist son! He ay going to miss a couple of grand.

PETE: But my debts were bigger than just a couple of grand!

STAN: What how big are they?!

PETE: Very big! Life or death big! Now thanks to you Mick is in terrible danger!