Dream (Book 2 - When Night Comes Series)

Thank you all for choosing this book to read. This is indeed the second book of the 'When Night Comes' series but the first book does NOT need to be read for you to understand this.

Also, I am way to lazy to make an 'Important Information' chapter that lists the rules so I'll just give you the run down. Respect the readers and be mindful of the author (me), Any rude comments will be deleted but if they keep coming, I will block/report you.

For those of you who might be confused, this book CAN BE READ AS A STAND-ALONE! You do not have to read the first book because important facts will also be explained in this book just like the first. Any other book from this series might include you having to read (not finish) this or the first book.

'Dreams' does include mature content between Male and Female, not Male and Male (unlike the first book) so please, no rude comments. There will be NO warnings when those mature scenes show up. (Rape is included and there will be a warning beforehand.)

Enjoy!

—————————————————————

Prologue

Dark water crashed against shore in anguish. It groaned and moaned against the rocks, molding and folding itself to shape the rock perfectly. The water looked peaceful despite its tantrum.

Looking up the dark clouds were seen rolling in the sky, twisting and jumping over each other to gobble up the last bits of clear sky. Rain began to fall in perfect timing, it was light at first but gradually became heavier as the seconds rolled by. Then he appeared, like always the beauty amongst the horror. She couldn't keep her eyes off of him.

He, the man she hadn't learned the name of, stood above the ground in black. In a black dress shirt, dress pants, shiny shoes and his thick mane was slick back. His dark eyes stood out upmost his ivory skin tone, a strand of long black hair fell in front of his eyes as he watch her gasp and turn to find a way out. Like always, she was in distress. The last time she was in this dream world, she had been swallowed up by the heavy waves. The time before that, lost souls surrounded her.

She knew where she was. . .or at least she thought.

And that thought was right.

She was getting a glimpse of hell. A place famous for holding bad people, criminals and monsters alike.

But she wasn't bad. She wasn't a criminal, she liked art and music but couldn't afford it and even if she could, where the hell would she find it? Markets around her don't sell such things since the world ended and it would take hours maybe even days just for her to reach the 'super market' the word 'super' because it's suppose to have everything in small quantities.

BOOM!

The floor beneath his feet shook and moved to the sound of thunder, he stood still and hadn't flinched when it happened. He only blinked before his body got closer and closer. "My beautiful beloved, I'm coming for you soon" his long hair brushed against the scar on his right eye, his fangs were easily noticed.

"My beloved, mine, always mine. Forever" the scene faded out and she was left in darkness. The air became thick and clouded with a residue she hadn't thought was real, she gasped for air, clawing at the darkness to give her what she needed to survive and suddenly she was fading into the darkness too.

She was fading.

Far far away.

And she didn't know how to stop.

Author's Note:

I have a couple of short things we need to go over, like every story there are some minor rules.

1) No rude comments towards the author (StarfireStone) or her readers. - Yep! I'm a girl!

2) No talk about religion - Some people believe in one thing and one thing only and with religious comments always come arguments. Respect everyone and their choice. Now there might be some religious talk in this book but it's not going to be much. Skip over if you don't want to read it. No warnings.

3) There is going to be adult content in this book such as sexual scenes, language and other factors that tie into being Mature Content. DO NOT report me because you are to lazy to read the Author's Notes. There are NO warnings when those scenes come up.

Since this book is not completed, this rules list and warnings aren't either. Some new ones may pop up over time so please be mindful of those around you and know that this book is not edited nor is planned to be.

Add this to your library or reading list so that you won't miss out on any updates.

I will update once every one to two weeks.

First chapter is already up!