•1•

Silky sheets.

Not the old disgusting regular ones.

The silky sheets that feel soft against your skin.

Those are the ones that Kim Taehyung wanted.

He hated the feeling of those cheap sheets that he felt scratched his skin.

"Sir, your bed is done."

"Tsk, Okay why do you need to tell me? There is a reason for your assistance so I know that my bed is done." The maid shut her mouth and bowed.

"Leave already, I don't want to see you anymore."

"Y-yes sir." The maid left quickly making sure not to make a sound because Mr. Kim always found a way to get bothered by everything.

He was from the Kim family. One of the wealthiest families in Seoul. They had a big business and everyone knew and acknowledged their existence.

Taehyung entered his room which was free of people and laid down. He had the mindset where he thought himself superior to the other people. He was rich after all, and the other people were 'poor' or were of a 'lower class'. In his mindset, people who weren't in the same class could never interact with each other.

He was going through his social media pages seeing what was new from the last time he checked, which in reality was most likely 10 minutes ago when he heard a knock on his door.

"What." Taehyung growled as he sat up and watched the door open to find the same maid there.

"Sir you father would like your presence in his office." Taehyung rolled his eyes in annoyance to what had been said.

What could he possibly want now?

"I'll be right there." He bluntly said as he stood up and checked himself in the mirror to catch anything that his father might judge him on. He always found something that he thought was imperfect, and was needed to be immediately needed to be fixed. After he was done, he left his room and walked the long halls of the mansion where he resided which where covered in framed pictures of his mother and himself.

She had died when he was young that caused him to barely have any memories of her. All he remembered was faint memories of them playing in the backyard while his father was in his office working. His father never really showed much interest in him or his mother due to him practically living in his office. So, it was almost always only Taehyung and his mother.

Always.

Well that was, until she suddenly got sick, and passed away shortly.

Taehyung was really close with his mother and always preferred her over his father in all things. He used to admire his father, and have him be his role model because his mother would always tell him that his father worked hard for what they had. Those feeling although, vanished soon when he had taken a big step that took a lot of courage in his life to come out to his father.

He was fifteen when he realized that he was gay and he decided to tell his father the news without hesitation because,

What could possibly go wrong?

Well it seemed that something did go wrong.

His father didn't accept his sexuality and was close to disowning him but at the last moment didn't because he wanted to protect his image.

That fucking changed him forever.

It wouldn't have if his mother was still alive then, but what can you do with what already happened?