•15•

Jungkook quickly turns his phone off and puts it away, taking a big deep breath as if that would help him gain his lack of courage. He opens the door and walks up to the sink to wash his hands as he was always very hygienic. Jungkook looks at the mirror in front of him and leans in, examining his eye bags from his lack of sleep.

"I should do my rare skincare routine today," he softly murmurs, using his fingers to press under his eyes for a bit of extra circulation.

"So who is this...other option?" A deep voice wonders out loud, Jungkook standing back up straight from the sudden scare. He looks behind him from the mirror and spots Taehyung who had been revealed once the bathroom stall closed. The older's face is clearly bothered, Jungkook not needing to think about why since it was obvious.

"What?" The younger says, trying to act more oblivious than he usually is. Taehyung scoffs, not having the patience to deal with Jungkook's bullshit that he pulled on a daily.

"Don't act so dumb, you always brag about being so fucking smart so why not act like it for once?" Taehyung coldly snaps, offending the other boy with what he had just said.

"Are you serious? If anything, I'm the smarter one between both of us. I have the ducking ability to consider other people's feelings," Jungkook said in defense, rolling his eyes at the pure hypocrisy coming from the older's mouth.

"What?" Jungkook lets out a scoff, and starts leaving the restroom but is held back when Taehyung pushes him against the wall. "How dare you walk away from me when I am talking to you," he hisses, moving the boy's hands above his head on the wall. Jungkook's breath hitches, his nervousness rising at the thought of what Taehyung would do. "So...who is this other option?" Taehyung brings his face closer to the younger's, who turns his face to the side in avoidance of confrontation. "So?" Taehyung says with a hum after, curious as to what Jungkook had to say.

"I'm not telling you," Jungkook finally says, his glance still being to the side as he didn't want to risk being pressured into telling the truth.

"And why is that?" Taehyung wonders. "Is it because maybe...You don't have a second choice?" Taehyung removes his hand from one of Jungkook's hand and grabs the younger's face with it. He moves his head so that Jungkook would face him. "Or is it because I am the only real choice for you?"

"N-no, I could choose from anyone I wanted." Jungkook stammers, knowing damn well what he had just said was a lie.

"So you're going to tell me that you didn't feel anything that day at the ice cream shop?" Taehyung softly says as he moved his finger to pull Jungkook's bottom like down. The younger feels shivers down his back, remembering that day. He hated to admit it, but that kiss had turned him on more than he'd like to admit. He told himself it was just lust, from the lack of action and touch from the past year or so. It was undeniable that Kim Taehyung was incredibly handsome, not to mention the type to be into all the kinks Jungkook had.

Which of course, will be revealed as we go.

"N-no." Jungkook denies, making Taehyung smile. The older frowns, playing to seem hurt at the words he was told.

"You really didn't feel anything?" Taehyung muttered, his fingers now tracing the jawline from the younger. For Taehyung, that day was no different from any other. He had his own set of flings here and there, but they were never pleasing enough to him. They all missed something, but the problem was that Taehyung didn't know exactly what. However, that day when they had started kissing, his dick had something else to say. Or should I rephrase it as show? This alarmed the boy as it had never happened from just simply kissing a boy. Yet somehow, he was so easily riled up just from feeling the boy's warm tight ass on top of him and his dick. "You didn't feel anything when you were sitting on me and my dick?" Taehyung fiercely whispered, moving his hand toward Jungkook's neck. "I bet you enjoyed the feeling of my dick against your fucking ass, huh?" Jungkook's eyes closed, trying to not give in. "Can't control yourself, baby? That's too bad. I guess I'll have to teach you bunny." Jungkook nods his head in disagreement, his body also disagreeing with him as it enjoyed the new necklace around his neck.