•7•

"It was that bad?" Hoseok suggests from his observations of the boy sitting across from him with his face on his hands. Jungkook looks up and nods, agreeing with his friend.

"He made me feel so...fudge I can't even describe it but it was definitely not good," Jungkook explains, his face disgusted from what he had been through just a few hours before. "Not to mention I almost killed Jimin before this," he adds, making Hoseok confused with how Jimin had anything to do with the meeting.

"Jiminie? What did he do?" Jungkook rolls his eyes, remembering the annoyance and urge to strangle the little mochi before.

"He pretended to lose his voice so he wouldn't have to finish his vocals for Namjoon-hyung's song because he's a lazy napkin. So then I had to go and do the remaining vocals." Hoseok laughs, not wanting to imagine the stress that Jungkook and Namjoon went through with trying to make their deadline.

"Ouch. Jimin's little act doesn't surprise me though. Last night he really went all out." Again, Jungkook rolls eyes and smiles softly as he acknowledged that this wasn't new behavior from Jimin.

"I guess so, but it's alright because karma already got him," Jungkook replies, laughing on the inside.

"How?"

"This guy came by, I think his name was Min Yoongi. Kinda rude, but he's okay. Kinda reminded me of you," Jungkook says, glancing over at his friend who's eyebrow raised from curiosity.

"Really? He must be very cool then." Hoseok confidently replies, smirking at the thought of someone who's personality was like his.

"You could say that...anyway, Jimin slept through the visit and when he woke up we showed him a pic of Yoongi. You should have seen his face when he realized that Yoongi was his type." Jungkook continued, joining Hoseok who began laughing.

"Watch this crush last for a week. He'll see another guy to drool over and fuck in a few days." Hoseok comments, Jungkook agreeing. "Total honestly though, was the Kim's son that bad?" Jungkook's smile turns into a frown.

"He's a total douchebag! So full of himself honestly." Jungkook says with annoyance, taking a sip of his iced americano which was waiting to be paid attention to. "He even started to try and make me feel brainless for choosing music as my major," he adds, Hoseok's face seeming surprised.

"Okay how about we try something else...is he your type?" Hoseok questions, trying to get the younger to start thinking positively. Jungkook tilts his head, trying his best to imagine Kim Taehyung in his head.

"Personality? Absolutely not, but looks...he isn't that bad." Jungkook's voice rises toward the end, making Hoseok chuckle. "What?" Jungkook asks, seeming a bit hurt the older's reaction.

"You're doing that voice thing." Hoseok comments, taking a bite of his blueberry scone with a grin plastered on his face.

"What? What voice thing?"

"Your voice always rises when you're lying." Jungkook's eyes widen, learning something that he didn't even know about himself.

"No I don't, shut the front door up." Jungkook gives his hyung a look, having a reluctance to believe what he was just told.

"You can lie to me, just don't lie to yourself," Hoseok adds with a wink, before getting up. "I have to go, gotta meet with my girl," Hoseok says, Jungkook showing a long face since he would be leaving him.

"Awe," Jungkook whines, "When will we all get to meet her?" He questions, getting up as well to hug his hyung.

"When I think she's ready to face all of you crazy people," Hoseok answers, earning a soft punch after his hug. "I'm playing, soon. I've been meaning to ask you all when you're free." Jungkook nods, understanding the circumstances.