•12•

"Please don't start arguing with him the moment you both see each other," Jimin pleads, both boys waiting at the front gate from the Kim residence.

"I just can't believe I actually let you drag me here," Jungkook murmured, Jimin just laughing at his genius self.

"Shush, I'm here to meet my future husband so be on your best behavior. Got it?" Jungkook nods, himself knowing that he had to listen to his hyung in the end. He looked at the big gate in front of him, remembering who lived behind them. Yesterday had left him in a rattled state, remembering what he had done in that little cute ice cream shop. It had been a while since he had kissed someone, not to mention make out as well. But what had made Jungkook even more shaken up was what he felt against his ass when he was sitting on Taehyung's lap. He didn't want to admit it, but it felt good. Really good. He wondered how big Taehyung's d-

"Good morning, and you are?" The gatekeeper questions, looking at both boys with a judgmental look but mostly Jungkook who had been brought back to reality.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook and this is my friend Park Jimin, we're here to meet Taehyung?" Jungkook softly said, bowing a bit to show some respect.

"Mr. Kim didn't mention a Jeon Jungkook or Park Jimin," the gatekeeper alleged, his judgmental expression staying at he replied to the younger boy. Jungkook began to reach for his phone, ready to call the dumb napkin of his fiancé but was stopped when the gatekeeper suddenly squeaked out an "Oh, Mr. Kim these boys are-"

"These boys are here to see me you fucking idiot. They told you didn't they?" Taehyung snapped, the gatekeeper nodding and stepping aside quickly to let the boys in. "And him," Taehyung gestured at Jungkook who was frozen still, scared at what the other boy would say about him. "Is my fiancé. So whenever you see him he is welcome to go in and bring anyone he wants."

"Ah, Mr. Kim how are you?" Jimin greeted, walking past the gatekeeper with evident sass.

"Hey, I'm good. And you?" Taehyung replied, looking behind Jimin to see the youngest boy. Jungkook looked away, starting to walk inside but stopped in front of the gatekeeper.

"I know why you were looking at me like that. I decided to dress comfortably today and there's nothing wrong with that. Don't judge people based on their looks. I had to learn the hard way." Jungkook lectured, the gatekeeper nodding as he admitted his mistakes and was grateful for the sparring. Jungkook softly smiled and continued walking until he caught up with the other two boys.

"So...where is he?" Jimin asked, looking around trying to spot a human that looked somewhat like a kitty.

"He's waiting in the garden," Taehyung replies, both him and Jungkook watching as Jimin disappeared in an instant in search of what he hoped would be his soon.

"That hoodie looks good on you," Taehyung commented whilst smirking. Jungkook's cheeks feel very warm suddenly, which was not a good thing.

"Thanks." He quickly replied before walking past him and chasing his best friend.

"Hey!" Taehyung yelled from where he was standing, beginning to walk after a few seconds since the younger ignored him.

"Jimin?" Jungkook entered the big two doors that made part of the entrance and was immediately stunned at what he saw. His whole life he believed they lived was way more comfortable than necessary, but, this was on a whole new level. Jungkook looked at all the clearly expensive paintings on the wall, along with the modern design of what they called their home. "Jimin?" Jungkook calls out once more, walking through the staircase that split at the top in two different directions.

"Kookie?" A voice replied, Jungkook walking faster in search of the voice. He continued walking, the walk feeling endless as the halls felt like walking through a maze.