•10•

"Sorry," Jungkook apologizes as he walks up to Taehyung who just stays there not knowing what to say.

"W-what are you doing here?" Jungkook looks down in embarrassment at what he was about to confess.

"I followed you here? I mean I didn't mean to, but I did? I just wanted to make sure you got home safe so I followed you but then I realized you came to the cemetery so I got a bit concerned and-" Jungkook's sentence is cut off short as the older boy gave him a hug, both of them staying silent as they enjoyed each other's warmth. "Thanks," Taehyung softly whispers, as he tightens his grip on Jungkook. "It's okay," he replies. Taehyung let's go and backs up from Jungkook who was confused as to why he had been given a hug. "So...why you here?"

"Come." Taehyung walks back with Jungkook behind him until they reach the gravestone with the words, Mrs. Kim Sei-Youn printed at the top. That's what Jungkook first notices before he happens to read the date. "Oh, I'm sorry for your loss. I'm also sorry for being pushy and wanting to get an answer out of you." Jungkook apologizes, reaching his hand out for the other boy to take. Taehyung accepts the gesture and intertwines his finger with the younger.

"It's okay, I should have just told you as well but I didn't. I usually like to keep to myself around this time. Yoongi-hyung knows this so he tries to make me feel better by taking me out to eat or something." Taehyung explains, letting out a sigh at the relief at opening up for once. Jungkook rubs his arm, letting him know he was also there for support.

"Well, I might as well introduce myself right?" Jungkook suggests, heading to the front of the gravestone. "Hello Mrs. Kim, I'm Jeon Jungkook. I am the boy that will be marrying your son." Jungkook bows in respect, making Taehyung smile at the pure kindness that the boy had. Jungkook walks back to Taehyung's side and grabs his hand with no objections from the older. "Let's go," Jungkook says as he begins walking away.

"Where to?"

"A place that always makes me feel better," Jungkook announced as he began to quicken his pace. The way there was not long, as it only took a few minutes to get to their destination. "We're here!" Jungkook proudly says as he looks at Taehyung for his reaction. Taehyung stands there expressionless, as he looks at the kids playing the games in the arcade.

Fuck them, kids.

"What?" Jungkook coldly asks, Taehyung realizing he had just thought out loud. "Oh shit, my bad." Taehyung lamented as Jungkook rolled his eyes. "If you are going to be with me, you better learn to like kids because I LOVE them." Jungkook lectures as he walked into the arcade. Taehyung follows him, flinching every time a little kid passed by him. "Oh please, you were one once too." Jungkook scoffed.

"Okay yeah, but I wasn't this annoying." Taehyung defends, Jungkook ignoring his statement as he began his first game. It took a few games for Jungkook to finally convince Taehyung to join, who was still skeptical about being surrounded by kids.

"How come you always keep it all inside?" Jungkook asked, not shifting his focus away from his current game. Taehyung suddenly felt unsettled for a minute, unsure at how to answer the question.

"I'm not used to it." Jungkook nods in an understanding meaning and continues with his questions. "Have you ever tried?" Taehyung remembered the last time he did, which was what had affected him in every single way.

"I did. But it failed. After that, no more." Jungkook ends the game and kneels down to look at all the tickets he had received. He stands back up and wipes his legs before replying.

"You should start doing it again. You can open up to me," He suggests, Taehyung looking at him skeptically at the thought of doing so.

"I think I'll pass on that."