Chapter 1

It took me forever to come up with a plot for this

That's why I took so long to publish this book

Anyways,here goes:

[in the original multiverse]

[in a hidden au]

Third persons pov

Why hello there.You may be wondering:why aren't we in a specific au? where is everybody? well,let me explain the current situation that's going on here,in the original multiverse:

There are 4 multiverse's:

1)the original

2)the swapverse

3)the naj verse

4)the vampverse

The original multiverse is at war,but not with any of the other three multiverses.Its at war with itself,and what I mean by that is.......The star sanses and the villain mob are currently in a war.The war has a name,which is:Multiverse War 1.Other bad events have happened before,but none have been as bad as the war.Since both teams kept fighting,things changed for the au's.You know that place where the paper displays the name of the au? Well,the good au's and the bad au's got split,which means that one side of that huge area has the good au's and the other side has the bad au's.I'll show you what it looks like:

I'll show you what it looks like:

Here something extra:

⭐️Where you'll end up after you go through the portal you made⭐️

The people in the au's we're confused when this happened,but got used to it over time.

The star sanses protect the good au's and the villain mob protect the bad au's.

Speaking of au's,the reason that the one i'm I'm currently is considered hidden is because it didn't get categorized by the heroes or the villains.They missed it.

Well,I believe that's all you need you know,correct? 

[yes❤️]

Good,now go!

[in underswap]

The surface

Your pov

I was outside at the park,sitting on a bench.I randomly decided to grab my phone and check the time:12:30 pm,May 25 2020.I put my phone away.I would be playing games with my friends right now,but there all busy at work,which is a total bummer.I got up and started walking around the park,enjoying the scenery and watching people play games,have picnics,and more.Since it's sunny,it makes this day a whole lot better.

[in dreamtale]

Nightmares side [imma just say that in this book,they'll have a separate side,where one is full of positivity,and the other is full of negativity]

In the castle

Nightmare!Sans pov

"W-WhEn ArE We LeAviNg?",error asked me.I said:"in a few minutes".He nodded and walked over to the other three (dust,horror,and killer).I teleported to my room.I stared at the wall and smirked."Those idiots,especially my brother dream,will not see this coming.I can't wait to see their reactions!",i said to myself.Ever since the war started,nothing's been the same.Everythings changed dramatically."CaN We LeAvE NoW?",I heard error say."Yes".I teleported out of my room and opened a portal."Ready now guys?",i asked them.They said yes and we walked through.

[hallway of the sacred]

Error!Sans pov

OnCe We All GoT ThrOuGh ThE PoRtAL,NiGhTmArE CLoSeD It.We We'Re In A PLaCe ThAt'S NoW CaLLeD HaLLwAy Of ThE SaCrEdS (DoN'T KnoW WhY ThOuGh)."Well Guys,we just need to go straight and turn left",NiGhTmArE SaiD.We walked straight,then went left.We saw a sigh above the door that said:Good Au's.I OpEnEd ThE DoOr AnD We WaLkEd ThrOuGh It,EnDiNg Up In A RoOm FuLL Of Au'S.OnCe We FoUnD UnDeRSwAp,We JuMpEd ThrOuGh ThE PaPeR,EnDiNg Up In UnDeRSwAp (Of CoUrSe),BuT On ThE SuRfAcE.We We'Re At ThE PaRk.I CoULd TeLL BeCaUsE Of ThE AmOuNt Of HuMaNs/MoNsTeRs/HyBriDs AnD ThE AcTiViTy'S.We StArTeD DeStRoYiNg ThiNgS/MuRdEriNg PeOpLe LeFt AnD RiGht.As I ChOkEd A MiDDlE-AgEd MaN To DeAtH,I LooKeD ArOuNd,UnTiL I SaW a HuMaN GiRl.ShE HaD H/l H/c HaiR,E/c EyEs,AnD S/t SkiN.ShE WaS WeAriNg A F/c ShiRt/HooDiE/Dress *long or short* WiTh F/c F/s *favorite shoe*.

ShE

LoOkS.............

AbSoLUtElY BeAuTiFuL~

A/n:Ooooooh~ looks like error is about to develop a crush on her and become a yandere for her *it'll happen to Ink in the next chapter*.Stay tuned,cause this book gets updated every wednesday.

(Also,I have a draft for yandere!frisk x betty,but i'm not even close to being done cause i'm really tired and lazy right now,so i'll have to publish it tomorrow)

(See ya in the next chapter and in the other book)