Chapter 11

Admin:only 2 more chapters to go uwu

Wonder:sorry that my lazy ass creator took 2-2 and a half months to update this book

Admin:I'm sure they don't care,apparently they like my writing

Wonder:true,also guys we've made a change to Errors text

Admin:so instead of it BeiNg LiKe ThiS,ᎥϮ'Ꮥ լᎥКꂅ Ϯ♅ᎥᏕ!

Error:ug♅ ꊰᎥภᕱլլᎩ,ოᎩ ԾᏒᎥgᎥภᕱլ ϮꂅꊼϮ ᎳᕱᏕ gꂅϮϮᎥภg КᎥภᎠ Ծꊰ ᕱภภԾᎩᎥภg

Admin:now on to the chapter!

[Au:SwapFell]

SwapFell!Sans pov

Me and the others were in the living room.Ninja had surprised me by coming over,which I was happy about of course,cause I love being around her."I'm gonna go outside.I'll be back in a little bit",I said.Ninja replied by saying:"Please be careful hun".I rolled my "eyes" and said:"Shorty,have you seen me in action? I'll be fine".I leaned down and kissed her cheek,then teleported outside and started walking towards that snowy forest area,which I believe is near the exit of the ruins.

-At The Snowy Forest Area-

Classic!Ink!Sans Pov

"So basically we're gonna hide behind a giant bush and wait for swapfell to appear,and attack him?",I asked Error."Ꮃꂅլլ Ꭰu♅! Ꮃ♅Ꭹ ꂅլᏕꂅ ᎳԾuլᎠ Ꮃꂅ ცꂅ ♅ꂅᏒꂅ?",he said.I replied by saying:"Ehhhhh good point,we wouldn't be here for anything else".A few minutes later,as we're peeking out from a hole in the bush we made,we see swapfell across from us."ᎵꂅᏒꊰꂅ꒝Ϯ! ภԾᎳ ᎥϮ'Ꮥ ϮᎥოꂅ ϮԾ ᕱϮϮᕱ꒝К~",Error said.I nodded and we got out from behind the bush.

SwapFell!Sans Pov

I heard rustling from a bush and looked to where it came from,seeing Ink and Error."Seriously guys? What are you doing here?",i asked them,sounding disappointed."Ꮃꂅլլ ꊰᎥᏒᏕϮ Ծꊰ ᕱլլ,Ꮃꂅ'Ꮢꂅ gԾภภᕱ КᎥլլ ᎩԾu.Ꮥꂅ꒝ԾภᎠ Ծꊰ ᕱլլ,Ꮃꂅ'Ꮢꂅ gԾภภᕱ gԾ ꊰᎥภᎠ Ϯ♅ꂅ ԾϮ♅ꂅᏒᏕ ᕱภᎠ КᎥլլ Ϯ♅ꂅო ᕱᏕ Ꮃꂅլլ,ꂅꊼ꒝ꂅᎵϮ ꊰԾᏒ Ꭹ/ภ",Error said.I scoffed and one of my eyes started glowing  as red as a raspberry.I summoned two red spears,looked at them both,and said:"T I M E T O D I E,B I T C H".We then both charged at eachother like we we're what humans say:Lions.

???'s Pov

"Wow,I almost forgot this place was cold.Good thing I put on my red and green cloak",I said to myself.I was,of course,just entering into the snowy forest area near the exit of the ruins,when I hear 3 mean yelling and fighting eachother.I follow the sound and see....Ink,Error,and SwapFell? Huh,interesting.Why is Ink joining windows XP in kicking swapfells ass? Anyways,I hid behind a tree,grabbing a pan from nowhere,cause why not?

"3,2,1!",I thought in my head.I ran behind Ink and Error and hit them in the back of the head with the frying pan I found.I look to see if they're passed out and alive.Once it always confirmed that both were true,I dropped the pan and walked over to swapfell."Hi there",I said."Hey....why does your voice sound so familiar?",swapfell said.

SwapFell!Sans Pov

"Hey....why does your voice sound so familiar?",I asked.Once the mystery person took off the hood,I finally realized who it was."Oh my god,Wonder it's you!",I said.She smiled and said:"Yep,and your welcome".I got confused on the last part and said:"For you knocking out skittles and windows XP?".She replied,saying:"yep".I then told her that I wanted to bring her over to the house where everyone else was to introduce them.She nodded,putting back on her hood.

I snapped my fingers,teleporting us back inside the house,where we ended up in the same room as everyone else."Guys,I'm not sure if you know this person already,but I wanna introduce them to you anyway",I said.I looked at Wonder,then back at the others.Wonder took off her cloak and threw it on the floor."Hi guys,I'm Wonder!",she said.I looked at ninja,who had a look of sudden realization on her face."I know you:Your my best friend!!!",she said,excitement in her voice.Once Wonder introduced herself to the rest,she summons a strange book that I've obviously never seen before.

"What is that?",I asked Wonder.She said:"It's a spell book.I found it at an abandoned library one day".I nodded and she opened the book,turning it to a random page."Huh,strangely the words are in French.Not sure what they'll translate to,but I'm gonna say them anyway.Besides,what could go wrong?",Wonder said.She then started saying the following words:

"abracadabra, je commande que cette magie ouvre un portail vers un tout nouveau monde impliquant des fourrures humanoïdes basées sur quelque chose!"

Immediately after she said that,a portal opened.Wonder makes the spell book go away and says:"Well guys,should we go through it? I'm actually curious on what it leads to".We all nodded and said:"Yes!".

Wonder's Pov

"On the count of 3.One,Two,THREE!",I said,me and everyone else jumping through the portal.

-In The *insert drum roll here* Fnaf Universe-

(By the way,In this book,the animatronics that look like furry animals are gonna be actual furrys with human characteristics.

The animatronics that are already human like will actually be.....well human)

Classic!Freddys Pov

I was at the stage area,arguing with chica about pizza toppings when we heard foxy running in and yell:"HOLY SHIT LADS AND LADDIES,YE BEST BE LOOKING AT WHAT I SEE NOWS!".Me,Chica,and Foxy all look at what he was talking about.We see this.....hole thingy that completely opens,with several people stepping out.The red and green lady closes the portal and says:"Hi.Can you tell us who you are and what this place is?"

Chica whispered in my ear:"Should we tell the others about this?"

A/n:

Wonder:aaaaaaaand we'll end it here

Admin:do you guys like the idea of a crossover? I do :D

Wonder:Well,hope you enjoyed the chapter and we will see y'all in the next one :3