Chapter 6

Elizabeth:so it's been 4 months,and I'm deeply sorry,ok?

Wonder:so from now on,she's gonna update this book atleast once every 1-2 weeks.

Elizabeth:sounds like a good deal to me

Wonder:yep,now it's time to give them what they've been waiting for!

Elizabeth:yep,also guys if I forget a few things,please forgive me-

Wonder:in 3.....2.....1!

[In the Dream *i think that's where we we're last time*]

Your Pov

I couldn't take it anymore.I couldn't tolerate these guys fighting eachother anymore."STOP! NOW!",I yelled at them.Error,Ink, (and I think someone else),stopped fighting and looked at me."Oh Y/n,I'm So SoRrY,It'S JuSt ThAt SkiTTLeS OvEr HeRe Is DoiNg SoMeThiNg ThAt I DoN't LiKe",Error said.I sighed and looked at "skittles".

"Hey ink,You alright?",i asked him."Yeah,I guess".As I was about to say something else,Error said:"HoW WoULd YoU KnOw,YoU Ca-" "Do.Not.Fight",I said,interrupting him.What? It's only fair for me to interrupt if they do the same.Suddenly,something in my head popped up:Did one of them like me?."Hey guys,why we're you arguing in the first place?",i asked error and ink.Before they could answer,someone else said:"I believe I know the answer,but I'm not sure if you wanna know".I turned around and saw that it was dream who said that (let's just say that she,aka you guys,already know these people)."I do wanna know,so please,tell me",I said.Dream then told me that there's a very high chance that they both like me.

"Wait.....WHAT?! Ink AND Error?!"

"Yep"

"How does that work? Two guys doing the dirty deed with one girl?"

Dream shrugged."What's the dirty deed?"

Nightmare's Pov

Ugh,has everyone forgotten that i'm right here?!

(Yes they have

Elizabeth Get out,we're trying to make a decent book here!

Sorry ;-;

*slaps elizabeth*

#StopElizabethAbuse)

"Hey guys,did you seriously forget that I'm still here?",i said,looking at them all.Y/n,ink,error,and dream all looked at me."SoRRy DuDe",Error said.I rolled my eye and said:"whatever".I decided to walk over to them.

Your Pov

After nightmare walked over,I asked ink and error about if what dream said was right:That they liked me."WeLL I Do~",error said,winking at me.Ink nodded,meaning yes,he does.I then see pink hearts in ink's eyes for a couple of seconds,then they disappeared.Did anybody not notice that except me?!

"W-Well......"

"DoN't WoRRy My PuPPeT,I'LL TrY To Be GeNtLe~",error said,walking towards me.I then backed up.

I saw ink grab error's arm,pull him back over,and slap him."Hey!",he shouted at him.

Classic!Ink's Pov

"Hey!",I shouted.I mentally growled.How am I feeling my own emotions now? I don't know,but what I am feeling,is real."ugh get a room you three!",nightmare said.His statement then gave me an idea:Would error want to share y/n with me?.I then let error go and look back at y/n,seeing her start to fade away."What's going on with y/n,she's fading",i said.

Dream replyed:"She's waking up.We all gotta leave,now".I nodded and dream lead us out of there.

Your Pov

Next thing I know,everything goes black,then a moment later,I wake up,in my room (I think that's where she/you guys feel asleep at).I stretch and then get up from my bed.I start thinking:"hah.....I'm pretty sure what dream said was real.I mean,that big battle that happened a while ago was".I then get dressed for the day,and after that I walk downstairs to eat my favorite food.

Dream's Pov

"WhAt WoULd'Ve HaPPeNeD If We StAyEd In HeR DrEaM?",error asked me.Before I could say anything,nightmare said:"We would've died a painful death because our body's would be torn apart,one.by.one,until we died along with the dream".I looked at my brother and tried not to frown."Brother you know that's not what happens!".He said:"Dream that is totally what happens".I sighed and then smiled.What? Negative emotions may be good for nightmare,but not for me.

Classic!Ink's Pov

"Well guys,i'm gonna go back to the doodle sphere,see ya",I said.Error,dream,and nightmare said goodbye.I grabbed my paintbrush,made a stroke on the ground,then jumped through it.

Third Person's Pov

Shortly after ink went home,everyone else did too.

Nightmare went to his castle,to think about his existence.

Dream went to heaventale (we're calling it that).

Error went back to the antivoid.

Ink is thinking about wether error will share y/n with him or not.

And last but least,you,y/n,are currently eating and just minding your own business,but deep down your wanting to know what happens next.Your wanting to know if anything bad will happen to you or others.

A/n:

Elizabeth:the answer will be revealed in the next chapter

Wonder:also yes there will be smut in this book

Elizabeth:hopefully you guys liked this chapter,and we'll see you in a week or two.

Wonder:now you should make some art

Elizabeth:oh yeah that's right,I'm supposed to do that too-

Wonder:yep,I mean people do like you art as well.

Elizabeth:true true

Wonder:now we.are.out!