Chapter 4

*W H E E Z E*

This book has risen from the dead,along with my yandere one-shot book!

After this,i'll be updating yandere!frisk x betty

Let's a go-

[in the original multiverse]

Third person pov

When the villain mob noticed *except error,for obvious reasons* that their au's we're getting destroyed,they managed to sneak out of their au's before they died along with their au.Also,the star sanses and horror!ink have gone to the doodle sphere.

[on the right side of the hallway of the sacreds,aka The Bad Au's *their in the room*]

Dust!Sans pov

"Who the hell destroyed our au?! Why the fuck did they do that?! I swear if it was error.......HE WONT LIVE TO TORTURE THE INNOCENT EVER AGAIN!",nightmare said."Calm down boss,I highly doubt it was Error that did this,and the reason I'm saying that is because error would never be the type of person to betray his own team",killer said."How would you know? YOU CANT EVEN SEE ANYTHING YOU IDIOT!",nightmare said.Killer was about to say something,but then cut himself off because he didn't want to make our leader more mad then he already is.

Nightmare!Sans pov

"Alright guys,you three *dust,horror,and killer* will be helping me,got it?".They nodded."Good,now does anyone have any ideas on where we should start our investigation?".Horror told me that we should go to the room of the good au's *which is on the left* and each team member should select what au's they'll be investigating in.I nodded and told him that it was a good idea."Now lets go!",i said.And we left.

[in the doodle sphere]

Classic!Ink!Sans pov

"You know guys,maybe horror me isn't so bad",i said."What are you suggesting?",dream said.I said that we should let Horror me join the star sanses.Dream and blue gasped."The great magnificent sans does not think that you should do that! What if he's a spy?!",blue said."He's got a good point,but horror ink,suprisingly doesn't look like the type of guy who would spy on people",dream said."It's always the people you least expect",blue said."Are you......SHORE about that?",i said.Me and dream laughed,while blue groaned."You guys should know that I hate puns!",blue said."We know,but it's cute to SEA your reACTion!",me and dream said.Blue got triggered then and there,which made me and dream laugh even more.After a few minutes,everyone calmed down.

Third person pov

When will they realize that the villain mob is getting close to finding out who destroyed their homes?!

Oh,I just realized,they really are getting close,take a look!

Nightmare!Sans pov

After what seemed like hours of investigation,but was really only 10 minutes,we found out that the star sanses destroyed our au's."THEY WHAT?!",dust,horror,error,and killer said (yep,Error is with them this time)."Why would you even be suprised error? You live in a fucking antivoid!" "So? I'm ShOcKeD ThAt My TeAm MeMbErS Au'S GoT DeStRoYeD,By ThE StAr SaNsEs AnD SoMe WeiRd VeRsiOn Of InK"

Third person pov

Go figure

They are arguing

As usual

(Nightmare:Your making us do this-)

No I'm not,and stick to the script nightmare!

(Nightmare:*sighs* fine whatever bossy lady)

E X C U S E M E?

(Nightmare:well I mean you are kinda bossy and you put this book,along with another fanfic and the oneshot book on hold for 2 MONTHS!)

I'm sorry,I was just really lazy

(Nightmare:*sighs* it's fine,anyways it's about time for the chapter to end,and I need to know what'll happen next)

I won't say everything,but I will say this:It'll involve you,y/n,sleeping,terror,and the star sanses

(Nightmare:Noted)

*looks at the audience* that's all the time we have folks! see you guys in the next chapter