Chapter 8

Elizabeth:hello readers and welcome back!

Wonder:the author is actually releasing the new chapter early this time :D

Elizabeth:yeah

Wonder:now let's get this started

[In Underswap]

The surface

Your Pov

I am currently hiding behind a giant bush.Why? Well because I'm hiding from two psychopaths who have a weird obsession with me.I sighed and sat down on the ground,staying as quiet as I could because I don't wanna get caught.I grabbed my phone and texted one of my friends,Morgan (Guys if I've said ReaderChan's friends names already,and got them wrong,please tell me.I have really bad memory ^^')

Friend#1

You:Morgan!

Morgan:What is it y/n? I'm trying not to get caught here -.-

You:don't you have your ringer off?

Morgan:oh yeah that's right

You:I have mine off too,don't worry.

Morgan:thank god,I don't know what I'd do without a friend like you.

You:*smiles* where's Derek and Alex?

Morgan:Derek and Alex are hiding somewhere together

You:should we go find them?

Morgan:fuck it let's do it

You:noted.where are you?

"Right in front of you"

I squeaked like a mouse and looked up from my phone,seeing her.I got up and said:"Jesus fucking Christ you scared me!".I playfully punched her arm.She said:"Oops,sorry~".I smiled and said:"Now let's go find derek and alex".Morgan nodded and we both started walking away from the giant bush.

[In DreamTale]

Dream!Sans Pov

"We need to save the human dream! Before it's too late!",blue said.I nodded.How did me and blue know about the situation y/n is in right now? Well since we know that they both like her,we secretly predicted this was gonna happen."Where should we hide her?".I sighed and said:"The only place I can think of is Underfell".Blue gasped."Isn't that au destroyed?".I said that that wasn't one of the bad au's that we're destroyed and blue said:"Ohhhhhh ok.Well come on dream! The magnificent sans needs to find the human and protect her".I chuckled.I loved his enthusiasm.

I snapped my fingers,making a portal to Underswap."First we need to get y/n and her friends,then take them to Underfell,which I know isn't the safest au,but it's the best I can do".Blue nodded and jumped through the portal,with me jumping in immediately after he did.

[In Underswap]

The surface

Your Pov

Me and morgan had found derek and alex and all four of us we're standing next to a tree,when a portal opened in the distance.Alex said:"Woah guys look at this!".He pointed to what he was talking about and me,morgan,and derek all looked at the portal,seeing dream and blue step out of the portal."Guys don't worry,they're one of the nice ones",I said.They nodded and derek actually waved at them,getting their attention and saying hello in body language.

Dream closed the portal and him and blue teleported in front of me and my friends."You guys know what's going on,right?".We all nodded.I definitely knew,and I think my friends knew too,mostly."Well me and blue have decided that we're gonna hide you four in Underfell".All three of my friends said:"Underfell?".I sighed and just as I was about to say something,a voice that sounded glitched said:"We FoUnD YoU~"