Chapter 10

Elizabeth:only 3 more chapters to go until we reach the end!

Wonder:what'll come after this?

Elizabeth:hmm.......either:

1)Yandere!Paperjam x Female!Reader x Yandere!Papercut

2)Yandere!Error!Sans x Female!Reader x Yandere!Nightmare!Sans

3)Yandere!Dust!Sans x Female!Reader x Yandere!Horror!Sans

4)Yandere!Gaster!Sans x Female!Reader

5)Yandere!SwapFell!Sans x Female!Reader

Vote for which one you guys want ^-^

Wonder:that's all we have to say,annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd now we'll get started!

[In SwapFell]

Your Pov

We ended up in the au swapfell,like blue had suggested.Once we we're all there,Dream closed the portal behind him.I counted everyone,to see how many we're left:4,including me,which makes 5."Guys we gotta be careful.If I lose the rest of you,i'll be all on my own and won't be able to fight ink and error alone",I said,looking at them all.They we're all looking at me as I said that.

"Your right y/n",Dream said."The magnificent sans says that we should all train! And I can help!",Blue said,grinning.I giggled at his reaction and said:"Great idea,but when should we-".Our conversation was cut short whenever someone who wasn't in the group spoke.

"Hello everyone,it is I,the great and terrible sans!",the mysterious male sounding voice said.We all turned to look at him and saw the dude who spoke."Oh guys don't worry,that's the sans of this au.His name is SwapFell",Dream said."I command you to introduce yourself!".Ugh,does this guy seriously think he's in charge here? I mentally sighed and decided to introduce myself anyway."My name is y/n,and those guys around me are my friends".My friends then introduced themself's."Nice names",he said.

Dream!Sans Pov

"Hey uh SwapFell,your captain of the royal guard here,right?".I asked him.He nodded."Why of course I am Star Boy.Thats why I commanded you to tell me your names",he said.

"But your not the king",Derek said.

SwapFell heard what Derek said and chuckled."Looks like we got ourself's a smartass here.Now if you play your cards right,like I did,then nobody in this world will bother you",he said.Derek rolled his eyes."I bet you don't even have a girlfriend".SwapFell raised a non-existent eyebrow."Well of course I do Derek,her name is Ninja".Derek gasped.He was shocked at what swapfell just said.Y/n giggled at derek's reaction and said:"Not everybody is lonely like you Derek".Now I think that's what human's call a Burn.I laughed because it actually was funny.SwapFell's mood suddenly changed to a more serious one,cause he said:"Alright so I believe you guys might be hiding from someone,so I'm giving you guys an opportunity to stay with me and my brother".

Swap!Sans Pov

"I will gladly accept that offer!",i said excitedly.I was so happy that me and my friend we're being taken in.Soon enough,we're all gonna start training together and eat taco's!

The others also accepted SwapFell's offer."Alrighty guys,lets go.My brother is at home right now and so he'll know about this too",he said.We nodded and started following him to his house.

-Timeskip To:3 Hours Later-

Your Pov

Once we we're all settled and whatnot,we we're basically free to do what we want.I wanted to go to snowdin so I could buy a cinnabun (did I spell that right?).SwapFell said:"Go ahead,but I suggest taking a friend with you,just in case if any of the other monsters try to hurt you".I nodded and looked at Dream.I asked him if he wanted to come with me and he said:"sure y/n! I mean we got nothing else to do".I smiled and went over to the front door,then opened it and walked out,with Dream following me."Who's paying for 'em? Cause I can",i said as we we're walking to the shop."I'll do it y/n,I insist on it",Dream said."Are you sure?",i asked him.He nodded and we ended up just talking to eachother until we reached the shop.I went inside first,then Dream.

-Meanwhile,in DreamTale-

Nightmare's Side

Nightmare!Sans Pov

You know what's weird? There's a member of my team who's a yandere.Then again,I'm not THAT suprised cause we're all insane,after all...

W e A r e T h e V i l l i a n M o b

A n d W e D o W h a t I t T a k e' s T o W i n!

Heh,I still remember the time when cross tried to join us,only for me to discover that he actually wants something out of it.Ha! Like that'll every happen! Besides he's not a good fit for the team anyway,especially swapfell.Ever since swapfell met ninja,he became weak and pathetic.It makes me s i c k to think he was a good fit for the team at one point.I sighed,getting off my throne and teleporting out of the throne room.Now that error and ink have gone full on yandere and have teamed up to get the girl,me and the other's don't really have anything to do,except maybe kill eachother.But we won't do that.

-Back In SwapFell-

SwapFell!Sans Pov

Everything's been going well so far.Ink and Error haven't shown up yet,nobody's been hurt.It actually makes me feel.....worried.Like something could happen at any given movement.I brushed off the feeling.Nah,nothing really bad could happen,right? But if it does,then we're gonna have to get ninja so that we can get help developing a Plan B.

A/n:and that's the end!

Elizabeth:yep

Wonder:good job admin :3

Elizabeth:thanks,now to show this to the world : D