Chapter 13

Admin:this is the very last chapter

Wonder:awww :(

Admin:but don't worry because another book WILL be coming out after this one ends!

Wonder:yay :D

Admin:now let's get started

-In The Fnaf Universe-

Your Pov

"How about now? I'll tell the others that we're both leaving", I said to her. She nodded and we both walked over to everyone else."Me and Baby are gonna go somewhere",I said to them. Molten asked:"where?". I said:"Circus Baby's Pizza World and Rental".He replies saying that baby got kicked out of there, but then I tell him that we're going over there to settle the problem once and for all. They all said good luck to me and Baby as we walked out of the place.

-Le TimeSkip because yes-

Classic!Babys Pov

We had been walking for about 20 minutes, until I saw a familiar looking sign."Wait a minute! Y/n, look!",I said, pointing to the neon lighted sign above the restaurant name."Wow! That's you Baby!",she said. I nodded."Too bad I got kicked out. Well, then again we're here to settle the issue at hand". Y/n nodded and we both walked into the pizzeria. We didn't see any children or adults in there (besides us), so we both assumed that the place was closed. Suddenly,we hear footsteps and a tall ass lady wearing a pink tutu. She had her eyes closed when she "looked" at us.She said hello to us as she opened her eyes."Hell-Oh, it's you....but hello miss!", her tone if voice changed when she saw y/n.Ballora asked for her name, and she said Y/N."Nice name, I'm Ballora".Ballora looked back at me and frowned."What are YOU doing here? I thought we kicked you out!",she said.I nodded and told her that they did, but I really wanted to talk to them.She groaned heavily and said:"Fine. I'll get Pinky and Funtime".She then walked away and came back 2 minutes later with the familiar looking fox and bear that I knew for so long.

"Ugh, shes back?" (Pinky)

"Why didn't we just take her to the police and have them charge her for murder?" (Funtime)

"Because we were stupid. Plus it's too late now" (Pinky)

Before Funtime could say anything else, I said:"Guys please! Give me a chance to talk!",I said.They rolled their eyes at me, Pinky saying:"Whatever, since we're soooooo nice, we'll let you".After Ballora stood in between Pinky and Funtime, I started explaining EVERYTHING, not leaving a single detail behind. As I was explaining, I heard some gasps, saw some frowns, and heard some crying (from Funtime)."I-I'm sorry we n-never believed y-you!",Funtime said, more tears running down his furry face.I saw Pinky and Ballora comfort him, saying that it's ok, that it's better that they know now before it was too late.After they were done, I tightly hugged Funtime and said:"It's ok, after 6 years I was hoping you guys weren't still holding a grudge".

"Well we did, up until about a couple minutes ago",Pinky said.I giggled and Me, Pinky, Funtime, Ballora, and Y/N all started talking to eachother.Y/N then mentioned something....strange."Why do I feel like there's supposed to be a 4th member?",She said.I sighed and said to her:"We don't talk about H I M.....".She nodded and looked down, probably feeling bad for even mentioning him.I told her:"Chill, your good.Your always good".She smiled and then looked up at Pinky, Funtime, and Ballora.She asked them if they wanted to come back with her and me to our pizzeria place.They happily accepted, Ballora getting out the keys to this restaurant from nowhere. When we all had walked outside, Ballora locked the doors and we all started walking back to the pizzeria me and Y/N have been staying at.

(Yes I made them all forgive Baby so easily

Why? Mainly because they believe in Ghosts/Spirits)